💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Courteney Cox Says 'Friends' Cast Member Is Reason for Lack of Reunion

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

During a special with Yahoo!, Courteney Cox was asked yet again about a "Friends" reunion, more than 10 years after the show went off the air in 2004.

"Let it go people, we are not doing it!" she said. "It's just not going to happen."

Then, she said the gang has gotten "80 percent there" for a reunion -- but "there's always one person who flakes at the end."

"I'm not going to name names, but it may not be [David] Schwimmer," she said, then turning to the camera and giving a knowing look. She only hinted that it may or may not be "Ross."
https://gma.yahoo.com/courteney-cox-says-friends-cast-member-reason-lack-141259853--abc-news-celebrities.html 
its already been confirmed several times in the past but i didn't know David Schwimer was the reason.What is wrong with him even :cryga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Babel

David Schwimmer never liked fame and was very outspoken about it. That's why he's so out of the spolight nowadays.

Bloody

We all know that this reunion would break the box office, but if it's not meant to be so we can't force it. :laughga: 

hughdancy

Ross is probably my least favorite character so just do it without him :green: 

​yup. leave ha s-xism and misogyny in the 90s where it belongs!

yASSsss

Can't they just ditch him and use some other hilarious celeb :later:

Start it with "Ross died on his way to the reunion"

He might be my least favorite character among the others, but it wouldnt be the same without him​ :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

Well, considering Ross is married to most popular character in that series, Rachel, it is likely he need to show up.otherwise, they have a lot if explanation to do.

The to be or not to be drama between Ross and Rachel was one of the main plot in the series, even the big ending includes them as the main story as well so yeah, it will be difficult to have a green light for mivie project if Schwimmer disagree with the reunion idea.

Also it came shocking to me, kinda, cos I thought if anyone refuse to do it, it was either Jennifer Aniston or Lisa Kudrow. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well, considering Ross is married to most popular character in that series, Rachel, it is likely he need to show up.otherwise, they have a lot if explanation to do.

​

Start it with "Ross died on his way to the reunion"

​

its easy :nick:

RAMROD

​

​

its easy :nick:

It is really isn't, that plot of someone dying will change everything.

It is not as easy as it seems.

The Friends gang will always be 6 peoples, there ain't Friends without one of them because their characters is really compliment each others.

This is like Sex And The City gang where each characters have their own role to balance out each other.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

ROSS :grr: Even though she said it's not going to happen, I'll still hold out home that one day it does :giveup: 

Archived