Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Tidal CEO: Tidal launch was "absolutely fantastic"

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

If there’s one thing that just about everyone agrees on, it’s that Tidal’s launch event last month was a complete public relations debacle. It goes without saying that trotting a bunch of incredibly wealthy musicians on stage to pitch a music streaming service that’s pricier than what’s being offered by rivals such as Spotify and Pandora was not the best way to make a first impression. However, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, new Tidal CEO Peter Tonstad said the company has no regrets about its choices for the launch event, which he described as “absolutely fantastic.”

“I was there; I thought it was absolutely fantastic,” Tonstad told the Journal. “I thought it was extremely large of these global, well-known artists to step forward and say, ‘We need to change the model.’ I don’t think they were thinking about themselves. I think they were thinking about the industry, about small, up-and-coming artists, about producers, everyone in the background who contributed to this music going live and getting into the market.”

http://bgr.com/2015/04/28/tidal-ceo-tonstad-interview-launch/

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

How much did Jay and Bey pay you Mr. CEO for those lies? :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

If that makes him confident about the project by denying the trainwreck of Flopdal, Sure Jan.

Chromatislaps

maybe Bey payed him au Naturel? :green: 

​I'm sure regardless if he is paid or not, anyone will continue the delusion to save himself from embarrassment. :hehe:

Off topic: Who is that guy in your avi? :hor:

Dangerous Man

​I'm sure regardless if he is paid or not, anyone will continue the delusion to save himself from embarrassment. :hehe:

Off topic: Who is that guy in your avi? :hor:

Poor dem. :neyde:

Me on my paradise look tbh. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived