đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

I would have been much happier if Sarah or Harriet had stayed but I can't believe we ended up being left with two most boring out of all those nominated. They need to do another timebomb thing and put either Sarah or Harriet back in.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Loved tonight's episode. Marc is horrible. I love how Chloe just threw that drink across the room :lmao: 

Danny feels threatened as the alpha male :rip: 

Jade's pose while drinking shampagne and asking Marc if he got a warning with that baby voice :lmao: 

Jase

I'll be catching up with tonight's show tomorrow but there's mad love for it all over Twitter

Morphine Prince

Marc is clearly just there to stir **** up. 

Jade's breakdown at the end of today's episode was :smh: 

I'm interested in seeing how the house is gonna change this week. 

Jase

I seriously think the producers are feeding Marc the lines he's coming out with - especially on last nights show. Idk, there was just something about everything which felt very staged.

Morphine Prince

I didn't like that the new housemates had immunity for nominations on today's twist. Interested in seeing who is the second one nominated tomorrow. 

Jase

SO it's Eileen vs. Joel vs. Jack but Jack used (his last) immunity past so atm it's Eileen vs. Joel

SIMON IS DISGUSTING. "Eileen is halfway through her life" :wtf:

Morphine Prince

SO it's Eileen vs. Joel vs. Jack but Jack used (his last) immunity past so atm it's Eileen vs. Joel

SIMON IS DISGUSTING. "Eileen is halfway through her life" :wtf:

​As if he's SO much younger :smh: 

Such ageists. 

BlondeKingOfGGD

I would have been much happier if Sarah or Harriet had stayed but I can't believe we ended up being left with two most boring out of all those nominated. They need to do another timebomb thing and put either Sarah or Harriet back in.

​Yess!!!

Morphine Prince

Simon is so fake it hurts. 

Joel is for sure going on Friday. A shame since I really found him funny with his serious voice when confronting people. 

Jase

Catching up on last night's show now!

Joel fave to be evicted on Friday, YES. Get the arrogant twat OUT

Morphine Prince

Today's show was so fun. I loved how they were listening in on them at the end. Simon is as fake as someone can get :smh: 

Jase

Simon has me screaming when he's not shouting SHOWBIZ. Seriously, him fake crying is something else :lmao:

Harry and Nick are WAY too cute together.

Morphine Prince

Shocked at this eviction tbh. 

The next twist is coming! I bet some of the older housemates will come in after next week's fake eviction. 

Archived