Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Btw guys, no need to be Mean Girls, just be Pretty Girls. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry

​Because Reclassified is a re-issue, I think its sales might count towards TNC's total count, too... A chart freak needs to get in here and prove that correct though :laughga:

​I just Goggled it and this is what I got

"For the purposes of quantifying sales, an album's original and subsequent releases are counted together. For example, if an album sold 300,000 of its original release and 700,000 in subsequent reissues, it would be entitled to platinum certification. However, the musical contents of the disc must remain the same on a reissue for it to count towards certification."

Oh wow...

venusian

Btw guys, no need to be Mean Girls, just be Pretty Girls. :neyde:

:neyde:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Dangerous Man

:neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blue Jeans

and people still DARE to refer C2C as a flop

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Paper Gangsta

​are you deaf? she's from australia and she acts like she's straight from compton... its a fake accent.. her persona is fake. and anybody who has knowledge of hip hop knows about flow and east coast or west coast influences... theres neither of those

So it's about hip hop now ? Didn't you just say her music is "POP"

im glad people aren't buying her cultural appropriating POP music 

​there's three pop songs on it, get out

​Because Reclassified is a re-issue, I think its sales might count towards TNC's total count, too... A chart freak needs to get in here and prove that correct though :laughga:

​Reclassified didn't count as it was a whole different title. She was stupid for that.

​are you deaf? she's from australia and she acts like she's straight from compton... its a fake accent.. her persona is fake. and anybody who has knowledge of hip hop knows about flow and east coast or west coast influences... theres neither of those.

​so would you agree that any british singer who sings in american english is fake and culturally appropriating? 

also, first you say she acts like she's from compton and then you say there's nothing like that in her or her music, wut

where did you get that compton from then

why does this have to be taken so seriously anyway

venusian

So it's about hip hop now ? Didn't you just say her music is "POP"

​i said to imply that its not hip hop like she likes to think she is. and obviously its about hip hop since she loves it so much she thinks she's black now

Some of you are pathetic.

Congrats Iggy :hug:

A lot of albums ESPECIALLY FEMALE RAP can't hit gold nowadays so I think it's impressive!

venusian

​so would you agree that any british singer who sings in american english is fake and culturally appropriating? 

also, first you say she acts like she's from compton and then you say there's nothing like that in her or her music, wut

where did you get that compton from then

why does this have to be taken so seriously anyway

​no bc there accent naturally goes away when they sing... and i said that about compton bc thats how she acts watch her interviews she's totally fake.

Archived