Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Bloody

​he was the biggest since he started and he still was when he died and after he died he's a legend

Look at my edited post. :gaycat: 

Computer

Mess, he was more famous than we can understand.

He released his albums every 5 years and by Dangerous the world knew that multiple number one singles happened every time he dropped.  Black or White was broadcast on every major TV network in prime time.

He lived and died for his fans and their devotion was beyond rabid.

He was a blazing fire ball of pure talent.  His precision always always made his backup dancers look like morons.

Towards the end he was a joke but never forgotten.  People stopped understanding what he was. 

His superstardom is why he was so huge once he died but it was his career that made it obvious and appropriate to be so big in death.

I cried in 2009 that they didn't cryo freeze him :grr: 

I'm still not convinced he died, it just doesn't seem like him to do so.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Chromatislaps

I've never connected with his music, which is weird because all of my siblings love him. My brother and oldest sister grew up listening to him and were big fans. Every time I heard songs by him I never really understood why people were crazy for them; I did like a song or two but I never loved them to death :laughga: I guess it's easier to understand why people loved him so much if you have the knowledge about his discography and past and so on, I don't have that so I guess that's why I don't really understand it and can't begin to empathise :shrug: 

There are some songs I really liked like Heal The World and Thriller (it was one of the first music videos I can remember watching) :music: Oh and I thought he was just as big, if not bigger before his death. The craze for those 50 O2 dates was second to none :omg: 

I got tickets for TII one day before he died....on 24th of june 2009 there were new tickets available...and I was so happy...the next day well...:messga:

I have a problem with his lip syncing, which happened since the early 90s. He has really good songs but also some tacky lyrics. He was a weird man but he's been through a lot.

Haroon

I got tickets for TII one day before he died....on 24th of june 2009 there were new tickets available...and I was so happy...the next day well...:messga:

​Aww I'm sorry to hear that :( My brother got tickets for a show too and he was so excited to finally see Michael Jackson after loving his music for 20+ years :noparty: It's actually Michael's untimely death that's pushed me to go see artists that I like in concert, because you never know when their last concert will be, and I'd never forgive myself if I chose to not go to a concert and never got the opportunity to see that artist again :ohno: 

Chromatislaps

I have a problem with his lip syncing, which happened since the early 90s. He has really good songs but also some tacky lyrics. He was a weird man but he's been through a lot.

well Michael lipsynced because he had Laryngitis, which is vocal chords inflammation, which basically means: if you sing, you make it worse, and there is a chance you lose your voice permanently. He didn't do it because he couldn't sing, he did because he had to preserve his voice. Also the demerol/painkiller abuse in 1993 didn't help his recovery.

Michael Jackson was the biggest pop star of his time. 

His music will always resonate with people, no matter how much times goes on!

Archived