💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VIDEO: Gypsy by Lady Gagita

Remus

Featured Posts

Lady Gagita, the top Lady Gaga impersonator of the Philippines, has released a Gypsy music video as a tribute for Lady Gaga.

"Here comes another surprise from the Philippines' first Lady Gaga parody artist, Lady Gagita. Together with the Philippines' finest Little Monsters, the Haus of Gagita presents: "Gypsy: A Lady Gaga Tribute." Experience the nostalgia as Lady Gagita & her team delve into the transformation of Lady Gaga, from the then unknown wild-child Stefani Germanotta into the "Mother Monster" we've all grown to love. See how the "Pop Chameleon" has changed and witness as she herself finds the ghost of her lost love. Gypsy is, after all, a song about not always being together with the person you love the most, but still finding home within them in the end.

We're proud to present this film as we have conceived the idea for this project independently. Together with the Haus, Lady Gagita was able to come up with a plot just by using existing elements from Lady Gaga as she transforms over the years."

Here are some of his best works to date:

Your thoughts?

P.S. I don't know where to put this hence I just posted it on Entertainment since he is a celebrity and kinda famous to some little monsters afterall. :sweat:

Dangerous Man

Why isn't this become a single. :grr: ​ Still my most favorite track alongside with DWUW. :giveup:

Wait, isn't this the impersonator who ranted in fb coz Gaga did c2c and he/she would stop impersonating Gaga? :pole:

Great job tho!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Why isn't this become a single. :grr: ​ Still my most favorite track alongside with DWUW. :giveup:

Wait, isn't this the impersonator who ranted in fb coz Gaga did c2c and he/she would stop impersonating Gaga? :pole:

Great job tho!

​I see you shading the top Lady Gaga impersonator in the Philippines.

But he's good though. Given the limited budget, he's creative. :shrug:

That's not so Filipino of you. :awkney: Jk lol.

Dangerous Man

​I see you shading the top Lady Gaga impersonator in the Philippines.
But he's good though. Given the limited budget, he's creative. :shrug:

That's not so Filipino of you. :awkney: Jk lol.

I said great job tho. :gaycat:

Fizzy

I actually love it. I cried Gaga has changed so much. There should have been a hint of CHEEK TO CHEEK TOO ;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

I said great job tho. :gaycat:

Nvm. I actually didn't notice it at first.

:flop: 

Are you aware of the Lady Gagita-Andy Gaga war going on? Apparently, Andy Gaga (another Filipino Lady Gaga impersonator) assumed that Gagita copied his Gypsy video idea. But I am yet to see his own version before I make a judgment. :yes:

Dangerous Man

Hidden Content

Are you aware of the Lady Gagita-Andy Gaga war going on? Apparently, Andy Gaga (another Filipino Lady Gaga impersonator) assumed that Gagita copied his Gypsy video idea. But I am yet to see his own version before I make a judgment. :yes:

Really? Oh wow. And I see you are a Gagita fan. :green:

Really? Oh wow. And I see you are a Gagita fan. :green:

​Not really, but I was able to walk past ha on the BTWBall line, greeted ha and he isn't a b*tch. Dem basics Pinoys are just jealous of ha. :fan:

It seems you're out of the loop about this one. I suggest you join the Maison De Little Monsters PH Facebook group and witness the ratchetness there. :pray:

Archived