Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills & Willy Moon are still the most demanded celebs on the web

kingcalvin

Featured Posts

kingcalvin

Verbalicious, Natalia Kills and Willy Moon are still the most sought-after celebs on the web, weeks after they rose worldwide attention with their X-Factor scandal.

According to trustworthy research company Music Metric, their Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm and SoundCloud pages have been more viewed yesterday than the ones of Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West - earning them ranks 1-3 on the worldwide buzz chart. They're not among the Top 10 new fans chart though.

image.png

Dangerous Man

I see so there way of getting relevancy actually worked. Guess scandals are the easiest way to become famous. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Haroon

Such infamy :omg: 

// Edit ugh the page has just been updated, but I've got a screenshot from a few hours ago, how can I upload it?

​Upload it onto an image sharing site like http://imgur.com, then get the link of the image (ending in .jpg or .gif or .png) and paste that here and then press Enter and it should self-embed :yes: 

Alternatively, use the following code after you've gotten the image link:

[img]Insert image link here[/img]

Natalia Kills, snatching Azealia Banks' weave in terms of social media hype and becoming a worldwide sensation overnight. That's Natalia for you. :legend: Now bring on NK3 and take me to Wonderland.

Archived