💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you guys think that Gaga feat. Britney can still happen?

ALIENN

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okinawa

​

Miley and Britney had/have the same manager and he decided that there shall be a collaboration between Miley and Britney. A smart move. 

Britney and Gaga don't have the same manager which makes it less likely to happen.

~We are Reel Cool~

I hope not! Britney is a legend, that's undeniable but she's lipsyncing all the time and I can't see Gaga working with someone who can't sing live. 

isaacanthony

Ehhhhhh.

Gaga has grown and matured so much. Working with Britney would be a huge step back and filled with many complications. 

I love Britney...but early 2000s Britney. Her quality of work these days is HORRIBLE. "You better work b---h" won't help feed the respect she had already received from the public. 

ARTPOPchamp

Can anyone explain why this collaboration is so desired by some? I don't mean any negativity or put down or rudeness, but what can Britney offer Lady Gaga on a song? What can she bring to the table? 

GagaMyBlood95

Can anyone explain why this collaboration is so desired by some? I don't mean any negativity or put down or rudeness, but what can Britney offer Lady Gaga on a song? What can she bring to the table? 

​Hardly anything BUT her name tbh. I don't want them to collaborate, there are just too many other artists I would like to see on Gaga's next record..

It don't make any sense. I think Britney and Miley for example more fit together.

I still hope for a collaboration with Adele, THAT would be exciting, because of their beatiful voices :wub: or a collaboration with Gagas  idol David Bowie.

I think the most who want a collaboration with Britney, are not about Gagas music evolution or artistical creations - they just want a plastic gay pop event.

monsterdreams

Telephone continuation :creepflop:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

LittleLion

Britney and Gaga are the only iconic ones along with Madonna ofc, that duet needs to happen

and the fact that Britney loves GaGa, i dont know

Archived