Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga CORRECTS Billboard

Henry

Featured Posts

lego

They didn't mean C2C.

"Most of HER hits", none of the standard jazz songs are her hits, they were hits before she was born.

This is written by some Angela Cheng mutant.

FreePalestine

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

Her comment seems unnecessary. 

​Not at all. She was the one who wrote the songs and she is proud of it. I'd do the same.

lego

"although C2C is all covers"

It's RENDITIONS Billboard, it's what Tony Bennett does, it's his thing.

"Although"...ugh:madge:

FreePalestine

BillieGOAT

yeah I read the article and that line stood out to me too.. wtf billboard get your facts straight

degenerate

​Considering that you're the only person in this entire thread who seems to have a problem with the way she corrected them, no...she really DOESN'T, nor should she have to let this kind of stuff go. It definitely reads like they're implying she doesn't have as much input as she actually does. I'm glad that she's making it a point to make it clear that she writes most of the lyrics to ALL of her songs. Credit needs to be given where its due.

​No wayyyyy? In a forum full of blind stans? Shocking!

Anyway, I'm aware she can do what she wants. It's just an overall better look for her when she doesn't seem perched on searching & refuting every (even positive [?]) thing the media publishes about her. Like I thought she was kind of over that and tending to her chickens and whatnot but... before I even knew about the award in the first place, she manages to already have sent a "Scuse me sweetie (: it's 100% of my songs not 95%. Thanksssss (: "

Emvee

Why is it even a question that Gaga wrote all of her own songs? If you're gonna give her an award, at least research her creative process and realize that she in fact does 99% of the songwriting. (directed at the original article, not billboard) 

The biggest problem of a global news agency like the AP is that once misinformation has been released by them, that misinformation is already hard to take down due to the very global reach they have in disseminating these news. One would think they'd be the first to strictly observe responsible journalism, but I guess not all of their writers take that seriously anymore. And worse, we're in a digital era when information or misinformation could easily go viral, hence the more they should observe responsible journalism. SMH.

Really glad Gaga corrected that article. Because that's what should be done to every single article which information are either misleading or simply incorrect.

FRANK1991

ALL OF THEM! YAASSS

The Queen has spoken

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Oscar

Clock them mutha.

Every Gaga song is written or co-written by her. Has there ever been a Gaga song NOT written/co-written by her?

​Please correct me if i'm wrong but I believe the only song she hasn't written (including unreleased) on her own (not including covers) is Nothing on but the radio

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga be like: "All of my hits"

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

But the article was correct :confused: I read the quote as the publisher meaning that she's written most of the content in ALL of her songs, because there are writing credits beyond just her name :laughga: 

I don't think they meant "hand in writing most of her hits" meaning that there have been songs that she hasn't written :dies: 

Archived