Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
request

Bad Romance HQ BTS Picture?


jaspermatt

Featured Posts

jaspermatt

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

Does anyone know where I can find a high quality version of this pic?

I love it so much and I want to set it as my phone background but I can't find a good quality version :(

Thanks darlings :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

SEVDALIZA

This is the best I could find, not in great quality :ohno: 

 

operating from another world
Link to post
Share on other sites

YCHofficial
LoveandMagic

I love that outfit. I really dig the fashion on Bad Romance!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."
Link to post
Share on other sites

jaspermatt

Thanks for your help guys but its still not as big as I'd like :( why isn't there a HD version :(?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...