Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Shawn Mendes debuts at #1, scores 17th biggest sales week of 2015

Mills

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I listened to Life of The Party last year and he was 15. Incredible to see someone so young making it big! I haven't listened to anything else from him but he seems like a good person. Congrats! 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

I listened to Life of The Party last year and he was 15. Incredible to see someone so young making it big! I haven't listened to anything else from him but he seems like a good person. Congrats! 

​i love this song by him!

he's opening for Taylor Swift so I'd expect him to be bigger by the end of the year, look at where Ed Sheeran is now in the US

Gagaloo911

​i'm in love with Imagination right now :giveup: 

​Gonna go check it out.

I'll probly end up buying his album. Praying it will be discounted on Amazon MP3 like most albums are a few weeks after their initial release :pray: 

OBEY

​Gonna go check it out.

I'll probly end up buying his album. Praying it will be discounted on Amazon MP3 like most albums are a few weeks after their initial release :pray: 

Slay! it's a nice album! you can listen to the songs on his vevo channel or on spotify!

Gagaloo911

Slay! it's a nice album! you can listen to the songs on his vevo channel or on spotify!

​Oh, I do have Spotify Premium so I'll check it out there.

I just like to actually own albums I really like so if I like it enough I'll go buy

Serendipity

Is it bad that it makes me really upset that he's achieved everything that I want to do, and he's 4 years younger than me?

​So what, Didn't legends like Gaga and Madonna start their careers at 22

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived