† Ga-Ga-Garaphics Fool †

Gaga is Life

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I hadn't made something black and white for a while and felt like it. So I did.

d9cho62.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So vintage. I really love the blending. I was wondering what will happen if you add Gaussian blur to the texture.

But then, again, i love it

If you have the colored version, i would love to see it

Gaga is Life

So vintage. I really love the blending. I was wondering what will happen if you add Gaussian blur to the texture.

But then, again, i love it

If you have the colored version, i would love to see it

Thanks :) I don't have the coloured version, but here it is with Gaussian blur. I quite like it:

IOEMlYS.jpg

Thanks :) I don't have the coloured version, but here it is with Gaussian blur. I quite like it:

IOEMlYS.jpg

Definitely, much better. But i want just the texture to blur, not "whole", if you know what i am saying

Gaga is Life

Definitely, much better. But i want just the texture to blur, not "whole", if you know what i am saying

Oh okay, I know what you mean. I don't have it in layers anymore though as I used a different program for some effects. Thanks for the advice :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
D1SC0STICK

I had a go at making a Bad Romance single cover. I really like it. I hope you do as well.

Tvi1V.png

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it your favourite graphic by me?

Wow yeah, this is great :o!

Find your freedom in the music.

• 1 month later...
Gaga is Life

Well, here's something new. :party:

n4oPaom.jpg

I'm not sure about it... it is growing on me.

Star

I liked it, but B/w kinda ruined it, doesnt it? :/

• 3 weeks later...
Gaga is Life

I liked it, but B/w kinda ruined it, doesnt it? :/

Sorry for the late reply :sweat: I don't know, I wanted to do something orange with black and white, but it didn't really turn out as I expected :flop:

Americano

Hey :) Can I have a signature-sized banner that says CAPITOL RECORDS on it with a gothic-esque black/dark red background?

Anything you think would look nice works fine. An inverted crucifix as the T in capitol would be cool if you could do that :) But the rest, use your imagination. Thank you luv!

Gaga is Life

Hey :) Can I have a signature-sized banner that says CAPITOL RECORDS on it with a gothic-esque black/dark red background?

Anything you think would look nice works fine. An inverted crucifix as the T in capitol would be cool if you could do that :) But the rest, use your imagination. Thank you luv!

Hi :) I hope you like it, the font didn't have † if that's what you wanted; hardly any fonts do. I made on with a border and without one (click on them to make them bigger, because they look better normal size :laughga:)  ;)

1h9anBz.png

qjp42a2.png

Gaga is Life

Love it, thank you!

You're welcome, I'm happy you like them ;)

Archived