đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande crying like a baby!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Jjang

I bet she cried because she finally realized that she would never be Mariah Carey.

Poor Ariana.

Phoenix

I can talk with a perfect Southern American accent. I call that a talent because it always surprises people when I do it :fame: That and being able to provide nice backing vocals to a lead melody instantly.

Ofc it surprises I just tried imagining you with that accent and it's so odd :laughga: :hehe: 

đź’Ž

Poor Ariana.

Comparing a person who is 45 and has been singing for over 20 years to a person who is like 21 is sad. 

Your Poor Ariana will never be like Mariah. She already tried. Have her first 4 singles made it to #1?

Gohan

That sounds like a cat dying from menopause

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Phoenix

Comparing a person who is 45 and has been singing for over 20 years to a sad person who is like 21 is sad. 

Your Poor Ariana will never be like Mariah. She already tried. Have her first 4 singles made it to #1?

Not sure Ariana even wants to be mariah or to end like she did. Comparing the sales from years ago to today is also crazy a bit, isn't it?

đź’Ž

Jjang

Comparing a person who is 45 and has been singing for over 20 years to a person who is like 21 is sad. 

​I replied to ignorance with even more ignorance, seems like a fair play to me.

But i'm sure one billion times streamed, grammy nominated, critically acclaimed Ariana Grande wouldn't care anyway.

Not sure Ariana even wants to be mariah or to end like she did. Comparing the sales from years ago to today is also crazy a bit, isn't it?

I didn't compare the sales tho. I compared charts positions. Not seeing the difference is crazy, isn't it? :Chica: 

​I replied to ignorance with even more ignorance, seems like a fair play to me.

The most ignorant of all. 

:Chica: 

Phoenix

I didn't compare the sales tho. I compared charts positions. Not seeing the difference is crazy, isn't it? :Chica: 

To have a high chart position your song has to sell? Right? Or that's just how I got it. ;) 

đź’Ž

To have a high chart position your song has to sell? Right? Or that's just how I got it. ;) 

A #1 is the biggest song in a country for that week. If it only sold 10000 copes and was #1, then it would still be considered the biggest.

It is all about how big you are selling compared to other songs, right? 

Jjang

​lol @you erasing the second part of my comment.

​lol @you erasing the second part of my comment.

Lol @you ignoring the only recognition you will ever get. :Chica: 

Archived