Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha debuting new music during performance tonight!

Navy

Featured Posts

After selling out the Black Cat in DC in the matter of seconds Kesha is performing new music tonight!
A fan posted a picture of the setlist and then moments later a setlist was updated with a note stating a possible song title a long with "NEW".

Updated setlist moments after the original one:

I will keep you guys updated!!! So exciting :giveup:

TimisaMonster

OMG FINALLY I HOPE IT'S SOOO GOOD!!! :nooo:

The fact that it's just one song tells me it's the best of the best she's been making so far....maybe first single :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody

I've been waiting for her comeback in music long time now.:woohoo:

2015 can be your year Kesha. :wao:

Edit: In the second image in sharpie it says 'bored + stoned' those are Backstabber lyrics, but still it says "NEW". This is soooo exciting! She's onstage now! A big Animal is in the front row and he's going to record the new song!

:giveup: Nightclub debuts. Poor K$.

​She's touring small venues while waiting for the lawsuit with Luke to be done with, she's not allowed to release new music publicly due to contracts with him, so live music is the only way to do it pretty much. He has no restrictions over her performances and what she performs. It's good that she's doing this, it will keep her motivated and inspired by the lawsuit is happening. 

IS THIS BITCH KIDDING IT WAS A ****ING COVER OF LOYAL BY CHRIS BROWN AND JEALOUS BY NICK JONAS 

MANiCURE1295

IS THIS BITCH KIDDING IT WAS A ****ING COVER OF LOYAL BY CHRIS BROWN AND JEALOUS BY NICK JONAS 

:nooo:.....:sharon:

Dorothy Gale

:lmao:

Bad Bromance

:legend:

I've always loved Ke$ha's music!   :excited2:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived