đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will LG5 be for the gays who like basic Gaga?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

​

​I just wanna say; she's been clever since the beginning, ever her lyrics on TF are clever, she even said so herself back in 2008 especially the metaphor of the disco stick, also, that's not gonna happen bc EVERY popstar from Madonna, MJ, Beyonce, Katy, Mariah, Whitney etc all get remembered by their biggest songs from the height of their popularity so ofc Gaga is gonna have her songs compared to her biggest hits.

Finally, TFM & BTW were very mature especially BTW and even ARTPOP was mature about it's perception of art and music and message.

I think maybe you're a fan of the wrong musician if ur expecting her to be ANYTHING other than a popstar as her main for the rest of her career, yeah she may do rock or jazz or soul or rnb performances and songs but we're never gonna get a solo studio album of those sounds or types of songs, just side projects.

Dude I just want lyrics like the fame monster again. Bad romance is my bae because or the Hitchcock references 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Dude I just want lyrics like the fame monster again. Bad romance is my bae because or the Hitchcock references 

​well good for you but she's keeping with the lyrical style of BTW & ARTPOP and we know that

Jjang

The majority of her discography could fit under the definition of basic pop music. What sets her apart are mostly her lyrics. Even though she never really had much tact when it comes down to songwriting, which always resulted in songs having half baked ideas and concepts (aka most of ARTPOP).

Her fans will eat up everything she releases as long as its pop.

But for me, i'd rather see her go alternative rock for at least one era.

Bellatrix

​So Rah rah ah ah ah is ok, but not Ma ma ma MANiCURE?

moonboywow

I knew this was made by ZombieAphrodite.

Dude chill. Read my responses. I'm not asking her to change. I expect a change in the next album. Why would I want her to put more more songs that sound like her old hits? Why does anyone want that? "Yeah I want gaga to release another judas type song" just listen to judas if you wanna hear judas..  like...?

gagzus

​Nah. Its not deep. She has moments of vulnerability on tracks like Dope and Gypsy to give the album some range. But songs like Donatella are not at all serious. It was just a very lighthearted and sarcastic way to express respect for Donatella Versace.

​Gypsy is probably her most generic pop song in her entire discography tbh, & donatella does have an air of seriousness especially in the line's "cuz she walks so bad like it feels so good, listen to her radiate her magic, even though she knows she's misunderstood" & most of the second verse as well, and let's not forget Swine is her most emotionally challenging song & most vulnerable, people often don't think so just bc it's a heavy EDM track but it is

moonboywow

​So Rah rah ah ah ah is ok, but not Ma ma ma MANiCURE?

Yeah because the song doesn't have lyrics like MAN CURE. It's a smart pop song. It's a metal song dressed up all pretty as a pop song. Bring me more of that please. Has she gotten lazy?

blacklistedd

​Gypsy is probably her most generic pop song in her entire discography tbh, & donatella does have an air of seriousness especially in the line's "cuz she walks so bad like it feels so good, listen to her radiate her magic, even though she knows she's misunderstood" & most of the second verse as well, and let's not forget Swine is her most emotionally challenging song & most vulnerable, people often don't think so just bc it's a heavy EDM track but it is

​Oh my god.

Whether or not Gyspsy sounds generic to you has nothing to do with its level of vulnerability in its lyricism. "I don't want to be alone forever but I can be tonight", its about her life on the road as a musician. Thats personal. Thats a moment of vulnerability. Swine as well yes. But Donatella is not a ****ing serious song, jesus christ. Its an ode to Donatella sarcastically referencing all the **** people say about her. Thats not deep, its pretty straightforward. Cute, lighthearted, and accessible. But not deep. Its far more generic than Gypsy especially considering it pretty much just knocks the production of "I Don't Care" by Icona Pop even down to the shouting chorus.

blacklistedd

Yeah because the song doesn't have lyrics like MAN CURE. It's a smart pop song. It's a metal song dressed up all pretty as a pop song. Bring me more of that please. Has she gotten lazy?

​MANiCURE is ****ing stupid. Shes done metal dressed up as pop before and shes done it better. Next.

moonboywow

​Oh my god.

Whether or not Gyspsy sounds generic to you has nothing to do with its level of vulnerability in its lyricism. "I don't want to be alone forever but I can be tonight", its about her life on the road as a musician. Thats personal. Thats a moment of vulnerability. Swine as well yes. But Donatella is not a ****ing serious song, jesus christ. Its an ode to Donatella sarcastically referencing all the **** people say about her. Thats not deep, its pretty straightforward.

It would be cool if more songs of hers focused on the lyrics and not the music. Some of her instrumentals just distract you from the lyrics. 

gagzus

​Oh my god.

Whether or not Gyspsy sounds generic to you has nothing to do with its level of vulnerability in its lyricism. "I don't want to be alone forever but I can be tonight", its about her life on the road as a musician. Thats personal. Thats a moment of vulnerability. Swine as well yes. But Donatella is not a ****ing serious song, jesus christ. Its an ode to Donatella sarcastically referencing all the **** people say about her. Thats not deep, its pretty straightforward.

​i don't find gypsy vulnarable at all because it's all stuff we've known about for years, plus the lyrics are katy perry level lyrics at best, it's not really a Gaga song to me & i find donatella serious because it's relatable to me so.. it's a serious song to me under some repsect

Bellatrix

​She has not gotten lazy. She is not just what you want her to be, and she probably never will be either. Thank goodness I must say.

moonboywow

​She has not gotten lazy. She is not just want you want her to be, and she probably never will be either. Thank goodness I must say.

Well just to spite you, I hope her next album is polka music. :p

moonboywow

Poker Face is basic? :bye: 

It's 7 years old. Compared to other songs she's made yes it's basic 

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived