Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna posts new interlude for R8!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Damn y'all are being so HARD on her this era what's going on :wtf:

Typically, I think she really stepped up her game with everything that she has done this era. I guess I'll be entering another me vs. the majority era.

This interlude is really original and unexpected from her so I appreciate it massively. I can tell she was serious about being expressive and following her own gut as a red thread. How can you ask for anything more, even if you don't like it? But anyway, I do :fame: This era's gonna be fab.

​Basically. I always appreciate it when an artist does that, even if I myself don't like it. At least they are trying to be creative.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

it's just me or it sounds really Azealia Bank-ish?

​​it sounds more like something Stevie Wonder would make (the instrumental tho)

juicyjuicy

I love this!

I'm pretty excited to see her experiment with new genres. This is what I've always wanted from her but at the same time it would be nice to see some consistency or a theme this album...or else it'll turn into ARTPOP.

VforVendetta

Damn y'all are being so HARD on her this era what's going on :wtf:

Typically, I think she really stepped up her game with everything that she has done this era. I guess I'll be entering another me vs. the majority era.

This interlude is really original and unexpected from her so I appreciate it massively. I can tell she was serious about being expressive and following her own gut as a red thread. How can you ask for anything more, even if you don't like it? But anyway, I do :fame: This era's gonna be fab.

​This tbh, she has really tried this tme (though I don't really like this interlude). SHe is trying to make something fresh and more unique at least this time and this is why it's a hit or miss for her.

venusian

Can we stop glorifying weed. :')

​nothings wrong with weed so its no big deal

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

christinahoney

​nothings wrong with weed so its no big deal

​There's plenty wrong with it. You'll learn that when you're older and/or have a great deal experience with d--gs.

- It's a gateway d--g.

- It's addictive. (Somewhere in between alcohol and nicotine.)

- It can give you convulsions.

- You can pass out.

- People smoke & drive, which is dangerous.

- Vomiting.

- Sometimes mixed with E or GHB, which is just really retarded.

(- It smells terrible.)

etc.

It's not as monstrous as parents etc. make it out to be, but it's certainly no harmless fun little puff puff that the majority of media tells you. Especially not if you get actual "good" weed. Smoke a little bit too much of that and you're on the floor throwing up for what feels like an hour.

Archived