💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna covers V Magazine

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

Andreyw

It reminds me of that old photoshoot Gaga had with her very tanned skin ... And I don't like Gaga's but neither Rihanna's ... I guess I'm delusional for not liking this photoshoot :green: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​But what else does Rihanna have in the creative department? Pretty much nothing. 

​actually A LOT. You don't know what you're talking about so shut your damn mouth, jeesh. She's involved in everything in her career. 

blacklistedd

And some of ya say shes prettier than beyonce like ya need to get ya eyes checked. Also bey without makeup >>>> rihanna without makeup

Beyonce has more of a typical beauty. Rihannas beauty is cooler. Shes edgier or better said, she actually has edge.

Rihanna > Beyonce in my not so humble opinion. Beyonces just alright, shes kind of a bore. A talented bore, but a bore nevertheless.

blacklistedd

And I can't with some of you knocking this photoshoot meanwhile half of you probably stanned for Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday+Roman Reloaded eras which were like 10x's tackier than this in the imagery department.

LoveandMagic

All these pictures are amazing, y'all are seriously delusional or something.

​I actually rather like them. I'm not crazy about the wigs, but the colors and style of the shoot look very 90's to me. It makes me think of Lil Kim and Halle Berry in BAPS. It's not what I'm used to, and I think she looks much s-xier and stuff in other shoots, but I do like the aesthetic of this one the more I look at it.

I think it would have been better with different colored hair.  

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ViviLittleM

"My eight studio album was a place for me to completly express myself creatively with no boundaries and try anything I wanted"

:wub:

Jenniferella

I freaking love it. Who cares about detractors ? She's ****ing Rihanna, lol.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

mister max

wait whuuuuuuuuuuuut that looks like the brown version of meghan trainer :what:

but idk kinda like it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pierre

Mmmm, no.

Who did this, Testino?

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

FULL EDITORIAL: by Klein. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Haroon

I thought it was fake based on the picture in the OP :dead: 

After seeing the cover and the rest of the pictures, I actually like it :party: It's different and kinda tacky but that's what draws my eye in about it, sometimes it's nice not to be all pretty and typical :laughga: 

Archived