Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

​That's beyond the point, whether it is a choice or not, she's being judged cause it is there, and my original point was regarding the double standard: men being able to walk around all hairy and it's all cool but when women do it, it's "disgusting" and "sleazy".

​Women are to blame for these double standards too.

Just pointing that out for everyone, not saying you don't know.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​Didn't claim she DOES not have time, I presented my own case and suggested she MIGHT not have time.

And yes, I saw that

And I stated that it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't have five minutes to shave over the last few weeks, due to the fact that the growth took at least a couple of months and she has kept up with the rest of her looks. 

SEVDALIZA

​Women are to blame for these double standards too.

Just pointing that out for everyone, not saying you don't know.

​I'd say the issue is within society itself, not just men, women, media, or anyone/anything else individually (so yeah, perhaps all of those combined). But then again, society can be blamed for a good half of the modern world's issues :spin: 

operating from another world

darkchylde

Slay them, Miley. Everyone saying it's gross or it has already been done, go home. You're inmature.

christinahoney

Armpit hair is hot on guys tho

​Not hot, but better than without armpit hair definitely.

blacklistedd

Part of me is like **** off, so she has armpit hair. Who cares.

Then the other part of me wants to roll my eyes at every social justice idiot thats going to start barking at everyone on the internet about how 'disgusting' and 'problematic' anyone is for not liking it.

So, pretty much **** everyone.

Supersonic

​So by not shaving her armpits she's on some elaborate scheme to get attention. Maybe she just didn't feel like shaving them?

God knows I can't find the time and patience to take care of body hair every week and I don't even have a busy life. She's a busy celebrity.

​Shaving is not even "taking care of your body", it is removing functional parts of your body just for culturally indoctrinated aestetical reasons. Razor burn, in-grown hairs and inflammated pores doesn't sound like "taking care" tbh :emma:

SEVDALIZA

​Shaving is not even "taking care of your body", it is removing functional parts of your body just for culturally indoctrinated aestetical reasons. Razor burn, in-grown hairs and inflammated pores doesn't sound like "taking care" tbh :emma:

​Couldn't have said it any better tbh. not to mention all the chemicals in hair removal creams. and their smell :messga:

Vernier

Didn't we already go through this mess with Madonna last year? :smh: If she doesn't want to shave her armpit hair, then good for her.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LePetitGAGABLover

​Stop what? Shaving? That's what she did. Anything wrong with that?

I see no one complaining when guys have armpit hair, can we stop the double standards?

​I meant like stop being Miley for a second:lolly:

SEVDALIZA

​I meant like stop being Miley for a second:lolly:

​What about not shaving is "Miley"?

Archived