celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

She looks hot af tbh. Hair and all. Basic b*tches will remain pressed and insecure. :lolly:

SEVDALIZA

Didn't Madonna do the armpit thing last year? And European women have been doing it for centuries. Over Miley. She needs to go away or at least come up with some actual talent instead of using cheap schemes to get attention. 

​So by not shaving her armpits she's on some elaborate scheme to get attention. Maybe she just didn't feel like shaving them?

God knows I can't find the time and patience to take care of body hair every week and I don't even have a busy life. She's a busy celebrity.

operating from another world

Sableye

women can do what they please when it comes to their body hair. none of you are going to **** her so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Iwontell

Well...it's her body, she can do as she pleases...I don't get why ppl are so shocked...like, it seems to me that ppl are shocked by the fact  that a woman is not doing everything in her power to look her most ****able to all men? The only guy who should have any opinions in the mater is her boyfriend (if she plans to have regular s-x with him...or she can find a new guy that doesn't care about that, idk)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PartySick

Miley left being Hannah Montana to be Justin Beiber. This is just a slight screw up, move on people :koons:

🖤

MonsterOfSpain

She can do whatever she wants, and armpit hair is a natural thing. Why should she stop, as the OP states?

Whispering

​So by not shaving her armpits she's on some elaborate scheme to get attention. Maybe she just didn't feel like shaving them?

God knows I can't find the time and patience to take care of body hair every week and I don't even have a busy life. She's a busy celebrity.

That's way more than a few days of hair growth! She's been letting that grow for a few weeks. I don't care if Miley shaves or not, but she has time to get her hair cut and colored pretty often....so, I'm sure she had five minutes in the last couple of months to shave under her arms. 

The hairy armpits are a choice, not because she doesn't have time because she is a busy celebrity.:smh:

SEVDALIZA

That's way more than a few days of hair growth! She's been letting that grow for a few weeks. I don't care if Miley shaves or not, but she has time to get her hair cut and colored pretty often....so, I'm sure she had five minutes in the last couple of months to shave under her arms. 

The hairy armpits are a choice, not because she doesn't have time because she is a busy celebrity.:smh:

​That's beyond the point, whether it is a choice or not, she's being judged cause it is there, and my original point was regarding the double standard: men being able to walk around all hairy and it's all cool but when women do it, it's "disgusting" and "sleazy".

Whispering

​That's beyond the point, whether it is a choice or not, she's being judged cause it is there, and my original point was regarding the double standard: men being able to walk around all hairy and it's all cool but when women do it, it's "disgusting" and "sleazy".

It's one of the points made...that she didn't have time to shave because she is a big celebrity. I responded to that point.

I also stated that I didn't care one way or the other if she shaved under her arms or not. 

SEVDALIZA

It's one of the points made...that she didn't have time to shave because she is a big celebrity. I responded to that point.

I also stated that I didn't care one way or the other if she shaved under her arms or not. 

​Didn't claim she DOES not have time, I presented my own case and suggested she MIGHT not have time.

And yes, I saw that

Archived