đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Redstreak

​Have you looked at the YouTube comments of literally any video? There's tons of examples of non-progressive cultural toxification on the Internet... Radicalism, and extreme self-entitlement ignite toxification. History provides tons of examples.

If we're using YouTube comments as concrete evidence then it'd probably be easier to say that the world is more racist, misogynistic, and homophobic than we thought based off the majority of comments. YouTube is a breeding ground of trolls, take nothing seriously from it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I don't see how this can even be REMOTELY considered an issue. 

​When I posted this thread, I was just commenting that she looked gross, but she can do whatever she wants. But naturally, this thread got too messy.:lolly:

Sugarfall

This is the 1st Miley hit thread since early 2014 tho! SLAY!

Simple armpit hair got a 10 page thread? GGD is definitely bored :thetea:

​

Harry

​You are attacking a straw man, since I never expressed any opinion on pit hair. I only took issue with those who claimed beauty and fashion ideals was some kind of patriarchal conspiracy invented by men and imposed on women. Anna Wintour, the women on the Fashion Police, all just innocent dupes, LOL.

Getting to spend time and money on clothes and physical adornment is typically a sign of wealth and status. See Louis XIV and the Aristocrats of the past. See wealthy celebrities male and female vs the working class. So why is it when WOMEN have this privilege, it's suddenly oppression. (Yes individual women may hate shaving their pits or wearing heels, just as I hate wearing a tie, but don't go looking for some other class of people to blame.)

Only a narrow-minded zealot would respond so hatefully about such a theoretical disagreement as if I was rejecting feminism in total.

​Gosh yeah women should just get over it ay craig, no homo, LOL!!!!

Comparing wearing a tie i.e. a work UNIFORM to armpit hair? A minute ago you were blaming this on modern fashion. Are you kidding me?

I hope no woman ever takes the misfortune of subjecting herself to a marriage with you.

LoveandMagic

​I just wanted to point out that it's not just one gender's fault or the other's.

That's the way a lot of people tend to spin it, placing on the blame on one party.

Thank you for understanding. I hate lots of body hair too. :hug:

​Not a problem. Almost nothing in life is black and white. :hug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Staryu

Not surprised that this thread reached 11 pages. :awkney: Some things never change on GGD.

Archived