Yanko

?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• DWUW
    • BAD romance

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

do what u want easily. bad romance only has like 2 melodies. sure i prefer br's production, and just the darker mood of it, but if were talking songwrter quality, and brushing over r kelly's lame verse, dwuw is a much better song. 

Gaga is Life

Do What U Want may be an epic, underrated and amazing song. But Bad Romance owns it like an eager squirrel.

bad romance is overrated af, not that i hate it, but its not her best songs for me...so def DWUW

yASSsss

Bad romance was one o a kind , and my father loves it :flirt:

​yeah,my father too...he loves that Ra-ra part so much :sharon: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Head Empty

Bad Romance is still my #1. It's a song that I can fall back on in whatever mood I am, whether I'm depressed, angry, happy, it doesn't matter. I have listened to it religiously since 2009 and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

#hardcorestan

Pain of fame1

It's weird because I was super addicted to Bad Romance a few years ago, but now I just don't and can't listen to it without the music video at all :confused: It's an amazing song and it's done wonders for Gaga of course, but overall I prefer DWUW as a song because it's lasted longer for me and is beautiful on each and every listen :music: 

​THIS EXACTLY. I mean DWUW hasnt sold more than 3M because it didnt have video and proper promo, but if it did, it would have been huge as Darkhorse

Archived