💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Call of Duty Boss draws Icons collection (Gaga included)

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Glen Schofield, the CEO of Call of Duty developer Sledgehammer Games has created a black-and-white collection of drawings known as his "Icon collection." The list comprises of iconic entertainers, politicians, characters, and even animals.  View it here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-boss-draws-obama-lady-gaga-gandalf-an/1100-6426756/

And Gaga's picture is below. She's one of the only female singers included (others are Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, and Katy Perry)

TimisaMonster

Always The Fame era... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustPokeHerFace

Always The Fame era... :awkney:

​The artist said he drew each person/character/animal in the state that made them iconic, so it would only make sense. 

TimisaMonster

​The artist said he drew each person/character/animal in the state that made them iconic, so it would only make sense. 

​I guess, but I'm just so tired of that look...Gaga literally has hundreds and they always go back to that :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

How lovely :flutter: His Gaga one seems one of the least caricature-like, which is nice :yes: Now all he has to do is include DLC for the soldiers to have a Gaga inspired outfit, maybe something functional like the Alejandro gun-bra :wao:

I'm loving his Oprah one so much :laughga: 

SissyFromSpace

a thread about Gaga and the Little Monsters are obsessing over Katy.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bradley

I kind of hoped that they would use an ARTPOP era look honestly. People seem to only remember The Fame and The Fame Monster as if other eras don't exist.

wtf is Katy Perry doing on that list with 3 great female vocalists :smh: 

Great vocalist = / = icon

NewYorkCity

I was going to ask what was going on with those hands before seen the other drawings :toofunny: 

Archived