Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Phil Collins

lego

Featured Posts

lego

Phil Collins is an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, audio engineer, mixer, author and actor.

Collins's total worldwide sales as a solo artist are 150 million. Collins has won numerous music awards throughout his career, including seven Grammy Awards, six Brit Awards—winning Best British Male three times, three American Music Awards, an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards and a Disney Legend Award in 2002 for his solo work.

He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1999, was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2003, and into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis in 2010. Collins was listed at number 22 in Rolling Stone magazine's "100 Greatest Drummers of All Time", number 10 in a countdown by Gigwise and number 9 by MusicRadar.

Collins is one of only three recording artists (along with Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson) who have sold over 100 million albums worldwide both as solo artists and (separately) as principal members of a band.

If you don't know him, you should ask your older siblings or your parents. :sis: 

FreePalestine

Michelle

I LOVE him. I love his voice so much. My Mom was a huge fan so I grew up listening :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

lego

I flipping love Phil like far out. Gimme some another day in paradise right about now actually

I was just about to post these 2 legendary songs

Such an amazing songwriter.:giveup:

FreePalestine

PrinceGaga

I was just about to post these 2 legendary songs

Such an amazing songwriter.:giveup:

Omg!! Both amazing!! If you haven't heard it, listen to this one: 

the lyrics are just so fricken good like wow!!!

lego

Omg!! Both amazing!! If you haven't heard it, listen to this one: 

the lyrics are just so fricken good like wow!!!

I haven't, thanks! He's so talented, I wish Gaga would work with him.

FreePalestine

Spock

Proud owner of the Tarzan soundtrack :sis: 

who will love me when the night is over

Bad Bromance

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love Phil Collins!  Especially Against All Odds.  That song brings me so many good memories of when I was a kid back in the 80s.  Thank you so much for posting that song and some of his other work!  You've literally brought me to tears with these songs!  :rockstar:   :omg:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

BTW, were you a child of the 80s as well?  I don't see too many young people familiar with Phil Collins.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

lego

Do you remember his brilliant parody of televangelism?

:dies:   I love this song.

BTW, were you a child of the 80s as well?  I don't see too many young people familiar with Phil Collins.

Yep :yes:We are the rare species around here. :green: 

FreePalestine

Archived