💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga expressing her hate for Telephone and its MV

Stef

Featured Posts

Thats why Telephone was too short on artRave :toofunga:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Also, it's kind of pathetic how people take a 4-year-old statement from Gaga out of context to ruffle some feathers and get a hit thread on GGD. :awkney:

blacklistedd

I think her mind has changed. She said she loves performing it at one of the artraves :shrug: 

​She ended up elaborating on her statement later on. What she hated about Telephone was the process of recording it. Apparently she didn't get along too well with Darkchild and thats on top of the pressure she was getting from the label to give them the music she was working on. So the song is a manifestation of some stressful times.

But naturally people seem to omit her explanation and act like she just "hates" it. It sounds more dramatic that way and pop stans love drama.

Andy McQueen

I remember when it came out in an radio interview she said she loved it. :spin: 

I think it was just the process of it that was painful for her. 

GagaSkeletonWay

The MV is indeed basic and bad. The song is danceable and brill.

​The music video is the best thing she's ever done

Probglum

She seems to be having fun during the process? :huh:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Mister Gaga

Agree with her, talking about the song (the video is flawless). It's very Britney. It seems out of place in TFM

Gagaloo911

Bye Gagz how could you.

Not your masterpiece of a video :pray: 

MJHolland

:laughga: 

It's not BS. she did say that.. literally click the link

​Right, but she wrote the song and sold it not once but twice and then after all they BOUGHT it back with her own money from Britney.

On top of that she chose to make it a single and make a huge video for it and she talked frequently in the ARTPOP era how she wanted to do a continuation of the video.

AND on top of that she still references the song in tweets and IG posts.

Lady Gaga loves that song and video. It's one of her bests. I have to believe she was being sarcastic because honestly that is the ONLY song from back then (or now) that she references anywhere near that often.

RainingOnMe

​Right, but she wrote the song and sold it not once but twice and then after all they BOUGHT it back with her own money from Britney.

On top of that she chose to make it a single and make a huge video for it and she talked frequently in the ARTPOP era how she wanted to do a continuation of the video.

AND on top of that she still references the song in tweets and IG posts.

Lady Gaga loves that song and video. It's one of her bests. I have to believe she was being sarcastic because honestly that is the ONLY song from back then (or now) that she references anywhere near that often.

​Receipts....? :toofunny: 

It was never sold to Britney.... she literally just had Britney make her own demo to represent to the label after Gaga made hers. It was going to be on Circus but they ended up choosing another song about telephones to be on it. 

bionic

The moment I knew she should never be trusted to make her own career decisions. :sis: 

buy bionic

lego

She seems to be having fun during the process? :huh:

Thank you for posting this! I want more of these studio/making of videos for ARTPOP and the next album.:giveup:

FreePalestine

grndmothrmonst

This started the war between the Hive and Monsters. I kinda see why 

interesting.  why? 

Archived