throwback

Gaga expressing her hate for Telephone and its MV

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Fair enough, she can hate it if she wants :yes: Doesn't change the fact that for me Telephone is her best music video ever :flutter: 

Blue Jeans

also the fact she tries to disguise beyonce being on it was a choice :laughga: sis we all know ur label made u add her bc of her popularity at the time +her verse legit adds NOTHING to the song 

​Excuse me BeyoncĂ©'s verse is life

and it saves the song, it has swagger, without it would just be another basic pop song, even tho its still a basic pop song

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

SissyFromSpace

​Introducing the "throwback" tag

​:rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

​Money Honey and Bad Kids are the only ones that come to mind. :sweep:

She probably chose it becausr it was a big single. I'm pretty sure she has zero connection with Money Honey. :Chica: 

VelmaDinkley

But wait I'm fairly sure she said she was ashamed of how basic Bad Romance was after comparing it to Telephone music video :toofloppy: 

Yeah she said telephoone was better but she never said bad romance was "basic" Ya really need to get that word out of your dictionary. Her mind has clearly changed since she said bad romance is one of her favorite videos til this day

Slayer

She explained it's because of her association with the creation of the song/video, not the song itself. There were a lot of issues because of Britney's team.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Darcklighter22

She fought to get the song bag from Britney's camp yet now she hates it and regrets it? It's Ironic since it's the black sheep of TFM in terms of theme from one song to the other with a song written for another artist just dropped in the middle. I still love the song the video and the choreography but she might just mean she disliked the recording process and execution but she would probably say so about allot of her past work looking back on it now.

HausOfNena

​I'm not kidding:cryga:. When did she said that?

I swear she's said this a million times by now. :awkney: 

Okinawa

The MV is indeed basic and bad. The song is danceable and brill.

~We are Reel Cool~

Supersonic

Did she actually use the word "hate"?!?!? Mess. She has much worse songs. 

​Yeah she said that she hates Telephone because of how the production went down and that everything was basically a freaking mess and she tried to scrape the broken pieces together. It's not about the actual melody or final song, it's just the depressing memories of creating Telephone that made her hate it so much.
Also she said that she can't bear to watch Telephone because of the editing, glitches, continuity and spelling mistakes that the people who made the video did, and that she wished she would have been more hands on with that video in particular, because she didn't proof-see the video before they put it up on YouTube.

Stef

Mess @ admin editing my post giving GGD that promo :whitney: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

ViviLittleM

Mess @ admin editing my post giving GGD that promo :whitney: 

​like always for every posts...

Creyk

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard of this.:toofunga:

​she talked about it in more than one interview....they were long ago though

Stef

​like always for every posts...