new video

Age of Ultron post credits scene leaked FIRST LOOK AT SPIDERMAN

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

But Andrew was an amazing spider-man. Does this mean his saga has been cancelled now?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Spock

But Andrew was an amazing spider-man. Does this mean his saga has been cancelled now?

​Yes, they are starting over and integrating Spider Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

who will love me when the night is over

retroglamx

​Yes, they are starting over and integrating Spider Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

​Capital MESSt.

Spock

​Capital MESSt.

Well almost the entirety of the Spider Man fans and comic book community don't agree with you but okay

retroglamx

Well almost the entirety of the Spider Man fans and comic book community don't agree with you but okay

​I meant the way things have been handled with spidey are messy. They rushed themselves into the amazing spiderman saga you know and now the world is being introduced to yet another spiderman.

RAMROD

Thanks for ruining it with the SPOILER

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

Thanks for ruining it with the SPOILER

​It's fake anyways :lolly:

Spock

​I meant the way things have been handled with spidey are messy. They rushed themselves into the amazing spiderman saga you know and now the world is being introduced to yet another spiderman.

​Well yes and no imo. TASM reboot came from a good place I think. Another sequel to the Sam Raimi movies wouldn't have been that good a thing because by the third one things were a mess and the cast was a bit old. It's just that cinematic universes became a thing late while they were developing TASM2 so they rushed everything and it turned out to be a real mess. To distance themselves all they could from the SM they created this mythology that turned out to be all over the place and that no one liked. They also had no clue what they were doing with the spin offs.

From what is being said, Marvel will handle Spider Man totally different, with no origin and a 15-16 year old actor to put him back in high school for a while. they will do him justice

RAMROD

​It's fake anyways :lolly:

Ya, I just love that GIF :fan:

Spock

Ya, I just love that GIF :fan:

​As you were then

RAMROD

​As you were then

Always. :fan:

retroglamx

​Well yes and no imo. TASM reboot came from a good place I think. Another sequel to the Sam Raimi movies wouldn't have been that good a thing because by the third one things were a mess and the cast was a bit old. It's just that cinematic universes became a thing late while they were developing TASM2 so they rushed everything and it turned out to be a real mess. To distance themselves all they could from the SM they created this mythology that turned out to be all over the place and that no one liked. They also had no clue what they were doing with the spin offs.
From what is being said, Marvel will handle Spider Man totally different, with no origin and a 15-16 year old actor to put him back in high school for a while. they will do him justice

​I agree with you, it's just that I really liked TASM and it hurts to not see Andrew reprise his role. :(

Archived