Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever get...

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

all the ARTPOP acapellas? we got all but two official BTW acapellas & all but SHICD on TFM. Idk how many we have from TF (i'm guessing just the singles)

& i am thirsty for the stems from most BTW songs (especially Scheiße) as well as the SD, DWUW & Applause stems :/

SEVDALIZA

I really doubt we will, but I'd like it. It's a talented fanbase, I'm sure we'd get even more kickass remixes :yes: 

operating from another world

gagzus

I really doubt we will, but I'd like it. It's a talented fanbase, I'm sure we'd get even more kickass remixes :yes: 

​idk how we got all the BTW acapellas & instrumentals (we still don't have an official HU:RTL & BK acapella tho) so early & we got like one acapella from ARTPOP (G.U.Y), a good filtered one (Dope) and all the instrumentals :smh: 

EDIT: we also got the Swine stems so we have a Swine (multitrack) acapella too

Hola Soraya

Pardon my musical flopness but what are stems? :confused:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

gagzus

​stems are the individual tracks with things like keyboards, drums, bass, vocals, percussion etc that make up a song

​individual parts that make up a song, like individual synths, instruments and vocal layers :party:

Hola Soraya

​individual parts that make up a song, like individual synths, instruments and vocal layers :party:

​Thanks! :sis: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Kulture Kiari

We will as soon as we get the DWUW MV, TEA, TEMPLE, and all the MV for all the songs on ARTPOP in the ARTPOP APP :party: 

tomsches

i thought this thread would be about the ARTPOP documentary

Brooke Hoegan

I'm sure there are people who have more stems from ARTPOP but they're just hoarding for themselves

I won't believe that they only got GUY and Swine...

I'm also sure that there are people who have some Act II tracks, just like they had MJH demo and Brooklyn Nights, I wonder when they'll leak them

it would be best if Gaga leaked them all herself, she surely can find a way her label won't have any proof it was her

Archived