💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is DWUW a "shame bop" for you?

hughdancy

Featured Posts

Florian

I kinda like the R.Kelly version. I always miss the Kelly's "he he hé" in the solo version

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

life this should have been the original

imagine a s-xy video like cant remember to forget you 

Cody Draco

​Bitch i c u editing and adding my gif

​You're amazing and influential.

Let's stay on topic since I have no clue how many we are allowed off and I'm paranoid.

Duella Dvil

I don't really care for his part because on the surface it WAAAAY over s-xualized it. But upon further inspection it was from the point of the one doing what they want and I can admire that... But I WAY prefer gaga's second verse. If they released it with the same formula as Just Dance I'd be allllll for it. V1 C V2 C RKELLY C B C O

V=Verse

C=Chorus

B=Bridge

I=Outro

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Blue Jeans

​You're amazing and influential.

Let's stay on topic since I have no clue how many we are allowed off and I'm paranoid.

​Before we go back on topic, i have to ask, did you get a bf i remember seeig a guy with you in the avi you had before (Yes i want to know if you're single or nah)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Cody Draco

​Before we go back on topic, i have to ask, did you get a bf i remember seeig a guy with you in the avi you had before (Yes i want to know if you're single or nah)

​

He's just my Summerboy.

Blue Jeans

​

He's just my Summerboy.

​I see

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Haroon

I think all of the versions are amazing :legend: R. Kelly, Christina Aguilera, solo, even the Rick Ross remix :laughga: 

grenziel

It's actually an empowering and I-Dont-Give-A-Shiz anthem for me. It was never a shame for me because of R. Kelly and tbh people needs to give him a chance because even saints have a past.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Iwontell

No, not at all...in the same way that I don't listen to every MJ love song thinking of his alleged involvement with minors and that I don't listen to the songs of a certain popstar that loves to pose as a feminist, but thrives on putting other women down...so, no...:thetea:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived