💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

List of Marvel & DC films from May 2015 - July 2020

gagzus

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Mess at the BW film :madge:

literally this is like the goldne chicken waiting to be caught ..... Who wouldn't love a superhero movie with the protagonist being hot female russian spy that can't get old :madge:

it literally win win for every1, the geeks will watch it because of marvel all the staight grown man will watch it beause of boobz and all the woman will watch it because of girlpower :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

​Yeah me too because they're one of my favorites, but I would have liked it to be more traditional. And I'm pissed because i wanted them to go back to marvel :noparty:
BvS is going to make major cash either way, but it really needs to connect with people and fans in order for them to launch the DC universe. I mean, we all know how Green Lantern and Amazing Spider Man turned out

Lol th. first TASM was actually pretty good it's personally my fave spidey movie, they just fcked up really bad the. 2nd one :messga:

And as for GL they have to f8 way how to make it believeble cuz that 2011 cgi mess was too much to handle :blahga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Spock

Lol th. first TASM was actually pretty good it's personally my fave spidey movie, they just fcked up really bad the. 2nd one :messga:

And as for GL they have to f8 way how to make it believeble cuz that 2011 cgi mess was too much to handle :blahga:

​Yeah I really liked ASM and I do not think it deserved all the hate it got. That being said, the mythology they were playing around to separate themselves with the Sam Raimi movies was pretty bad. And the S6 idea/set up, in my opinion, was terrible. Like, I was dreading going to see that movie in 2016. So I'm really happy with the Sony deal.

And GL... yeah, let's not :awkney: lol

who will love me when the night is over

FrankGutz

Im only waiting for Gambit tbh & X-Men, and of course my fave Daredevil season 2 on Netflix

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived