Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Please post your show's setlist here! (Official Setlist Topic)

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

tomorrow12

THE FAME >>> Just Dance, Poker Face, Lovegame, Paparazzi

THE FAME MONSTER >>> Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark

BORN THIS WAY >>> Heavy Metal Lover, Black Jesus Amen Fashion, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Yoü And I, Marry The Night

RECEIPTS >>> Black Jesus https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/180736682314825729

Lg, PF, JD, Paparazzi, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance In The Dark >>> https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/88541281713790976

AND YOU CAN BE SURE, THAT SHE WILL PERFORM ALL THE SINGLES OF THIS ERA

Edited by tomorrow12

Kermit the frog

Bad kids is also coonfirmed.

I don't care what she performs as long as scheisse and government hooker will be there. That's all I want.

Edited by Kermit the frog

Nothing is really confirmed until the first show. Everything is subject to change. And even once the tour starts, she might make small changes to the setlist as the tour goes on, especially when she starts putting out new material.

minajatrois

EXCLUSIVE: Gaga's going to perform 'Born This Way' at the BTW Ball :derpga:

Edited by minajatrois

The setlist will have Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Marry The Night, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance. She'll obviously perform the five singles, she just said she was performing the routine for Black Jesus and JD, PK and BD are her biggest hits so she'll definately perform them, plus she's performed them on all promo performances so far. She'll probably perform Telephone and Alejandro too.