Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Please post your show's setlist here! (Official Setlist Topic)

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Bad Kids will make it into the set list, i am sure of it,

and i will want to hear that extra parts of the lyrics,

that she has been saying are only going to be sung for Live rendition in concerts.

Edited by oom.chianti
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Third and final setlist. The Born This Way Ball starring Lady GaGa

SUPPORT ACT - DJ WHITE SHADOW & GARIBAY + GAGA DANCERS

1. Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix)
  2. Marry The Night (Weeknd Remix)
  3. Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)
  4. Schieße (DJ White Shadow Remix)
  5. Dance In The Dark (Monarchy Remix)
  6. Paparazzi (Remix)
  7. Eh Eh (Human Beatbox Remix)
  8. Bad Romance (Skrillex Remix)
  9. Fashion Of His Love (Fernando Garibay Remix)

ACT 1 (THE CITY SKYLINE)

1. Intro (BJ†AF, HML, GH, DITD, FOHL)
  2. Born This Way (last chorus acapella arrangement)
  3. Marry The Night (ext. live version)
  4. Speech
  5. Paper Gangsta
  6. So Happy I Could Die

ACT 2 (THE CITY STREETS - SIMILAR TO TEOG VIDEO)

1. Speech
  2. Vanity
  3. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (demo version)
  4. [4th Album Song]
  5. Telephone

ACT 3 (THE LANEWAY, BAR)

1. Heavy Metal Lover
  2. Americano
  3. Monster
  4. Bad Kids

ACT 4 (THE SUBWAY)

1. LoveGame (with elements of ‘I Like It Rough’)
  2. Government Hooker
  3. Poker Face (with elements of ‘Just Dance’)

ACT 5 (COUNTRY BARN)

1. [4th Album Song]
  2. Speechless
  3. Living On The Radio
  4. Yoü and I (Rock Version)

ACT 6 (ELECTRIC CHAPEL)

1. Electric Chapel
  2. Judas
  3. Schieße
  4. Paparazzi
  5. Hair (from the castle turret, dressed as a rapunzel)

ACT 7 (ENCORE - CITY STREETS SET)

1. Bad Romance
  2. The Queen
  3. The Edge of Glory

Playing remixes, or any GaGa music for that matter before the show starts takes away from the suspense of the introduction, (remember the wait time for the Monster Ball, we all got annoyed, but when DITD began I almost ****ing cried) Plus, it's always interesting to see the new remixes incorporated into the interludes, of live versions of the song. Since the show is said to be 3 hours...i don't think she will have a supporting act and will try to begin the show fairly early. If the show is at 8, I see her going on at 8;30 to wait for the audience to arrive.

Dan the Gaga Stan

If Scheisse is not part of the setlist then there will be LOTS of dissapointed fans...

Including me!

What i would like if I had a say in the matter:

The Fame - Poker Face and either Just Dance or Lovegame

The Fame Monster - Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark - if any more to be performed from TFM - Alejandro and Telephone (I would also like Monster but VERY unlikely)

Born This Way - all songs especially Scheisse, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover and all singles. Only songs I wouldn't be too bothered about are The Queen and Fashion of his Love but would rather her tour all BTW songs

Don't forget Scheisse, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover are huge fan favourites from BTW aside from the singles so it would make sense to have these as a MUST for the setlist! Especially the first 2!

Nefertiti

It's been confirmed by Jeff on twitter the concert will be 25-30 songs long. Nearly 3 hours.

:eek:

Can you post the tweet, please?

Edited by Nefertiti

N a t h a n

haha me2!

Who's Jeff, I feel stupid

:eek:

Can you post the tweet, please?

He tweets ALOT i'm not fishing for it, be my guest LOL.

Whats Jeff's twitter name again? Its so weird i can barely ever remember it

I can't even remember, i dont use twitter a lot.

Edited by Nathan

Nuclear Heart

Whats Jeff's twitter name again? Its so weird i can barely Â ever remember it

@jeff1317

GagaSkeletonWay

In the conference of the Born This Way Ball in Jartaka, some members of Big Daddy confirmed that there will be 26 tracks and "It's a very complete show, very theatrical. It beggins with Gaga's birth, then fun and party, concluding with the death of Gaga".

So probably Born This Way opens the show and The Edge Of Glory closes it!

In the conference of the Born This Way Ball in Jartaka, some members of Big Daddy confirmed that there will be 26 tracks and "It's a very complete show, very theatrical. It beggins with Gaga's birth, then fun and party, concluding with the death of Gaga".

So probably Born This Way opens the show and The Edge Of Glory closes it!

I don't think BTW will open...Gaga satrted the Monster Ball with Dance in the Dark, a desperate song and closed with BTW, some sort of awakening song.

1 Marry the Night

2 Dance in the Dark

3 Scheiße

4 Telephone

5 Just Dance

-Interlude-

6 Hair

7 Bad Kids

8 Heavy Metal Lover

9 Sexy Ugly

10 LoveGame

11 Poker Face

- Interlude -

12 Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

13 Government Hooker

14 Alejandro

15 Americano

- Interlude -

16 Electric Chapel

17 Judas

18 Bad Romance

19 Bloody Mary

- Interlude -

20 Paparazzi

21 The Queen

22 Born This Way

23 Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

24 Yoü and I

- Interlude -

25 Fashion of His Love

26 The Edge of Glory

The first section starts with GaGa's insecurity, her life in school and how she wants to break out and be herself and be accepted. (Female empowerment)

The second section shows how Gaga meets her Gang in NYC (heavy Metal Lover - Poker Face) and how she embraces herself (Hair) and how she loses her insecurity by going to parties, etc.

The third section starts with BJ+AF, which is a song that talks about how you can be someone completely different when you put on different clothes, which represents how Gaga became who she is now after she met her Gang in NYC. Alejandro/GH/Americano represent Gaga's confusing love life (Rob Fusari, etc.) and her s-xuality using a metaphor of s-x, religion and politics.

The fourth section starts with Electric Chapel and deals with the creation of Gaga's community (Little Monsters) and how she rose to fame, using a metaphor of becoming the queen of Electric Chapel (Manifesto of Little Monsters). Unfortunately she falls in love with someone else and betrays the king, Jesus with Judas (Lüc, :D) and burns the king in their bed (Bad Romance) This part represenst how sometimes she has to choose between fame and love. After she decided to chose fame over love her community is burning her on the stake for her sins. (Bloody Mary, a reference to Queen Mary I aka "Bloody Mary" and how she betrayed her people and got burned on the stake)

The fifth section starts with Paparazzi and shows Gagas problems with the media and how people still judge her even though she's just trying to be herself and to be a good Queen for her little Monsters (The Queen) (the Paparazzi part is inspired by Alice in Wonderland and how she gets lost in the maze while she is being chased). After the Quuens over we will hear Born This Way which shows Gaga reviving everything from her birth to now and how she is more confident about herself. Her confidence is being represented by the Highway Unicorn which brings her on the right track (The Road to Love).

The last section is the encore and starts with Fashion of His Love and shows Gaga telling us that she was created to love us and bring us joy. The Edge of Glory is going to be the finale with Gaga telling us that when she dies, she is dying with us on the edge of glory, with us in her hearts...

Edited by SoftMetalLover

Bloody Berry

I don't think BTW will open...Gaga satrted the Monster Ball with Dance in the Dark, a desperate song and closed with BTW, some sort of awakening song.

1 Marry the Night

2 Dance in the Dark

3 Scheiße

4 Telephone

5 Just Dance

-Interlude-

6 Hair

7 Bad Kids

8 Heavy Metal Lover

9 Sexy Ugly

10 LoveGame

11 Poker Face

- Interlude -

12 Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

13 Government Hooker

14 Alejandro

15 Americano

- Interlude -

16 Electric Chapel

17 Judas

18 Bad Romance

19 Bloody Mary

- Interlude -

20 Paparazzi

21 The Queen

22 Born This Way

23 Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

24 Yoü and I

- Interlude -

25 Fashion of His Love

26 The Edge of Glory

The first section starts with GaGa's insecurity, her life in school and how she wants to break out and be herself and be accepted. (Female empowerment)

The second section shows how Gaga meets her Gang in NYC (heavy Metal Lover - Poker Face) and how she embraces herself (Hair) and how she loses her insecurity by going to parties, etc.

The third section starts with BJ+AF, which is a song that talks about how you can be someone completely different when you put on different clothes, which represents how Gaga became who she is now after she met her Gang in NYC. Alejandro/GH/Americano represent Gaga's confusing love life (Rob Fusari, etc.) and her s-xuality using a metaphor of s-x, religion and politics.

The fourth section starts with Electric Chapel and deals with the creation of Gaga's community (Little Monsters) and how she rose to fame, using a metaphor of becoming the queen of Electric Chapel (Manifesto of Little Monsters). Unfortunately she falls in love with someone else and betrays the king, Jesus with Judas (Lüc, :D) and burns the king in their bed (Bad Romance) This part represenst how sometimes she has to choose between fame and love. After she decided to chose fame over love her community is burning her on the stake for her sins. (Bloody Mary, a reference to Queen Mary I aka "Bloody Mary" and how she betrayed her people and got burned on the stake)

The fifth section starts with Paparazzi and shows Gagas problems with the media and how people still judge her even though she's just trying to be herself and to be a good Queen for her little Monsters (The Queen) (the Paparazzi part is inspired by Alice in Wonderland and how she gets lost in the maze while she is being chased). After the Quuens over we will hear Born This Way which shows Gaga reviving everything from her birth to now and how she is more confident about herself. Her confidence is being represented by the Highway Unicorn which brings her on the right track (The Road to Love).

The last section is the encore and starts with Fashion of His Love and shows Gaga telling us that she was created to love us and bring us joy. The Edge of Glory is going to be the finale with Gaga telling us that when she dies, she is dying with us on the edge of glory, with us in her hearts...

I think the concert will not be magnificent without SHICD, this song should't be missing. :legend: