đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You guys LOVED ARTPOP before it "flopped" [Receipts]

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ANUSLOVER96

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS!! drag those hypocrites! show them the real dirty superficial childish kids they are!

PREACH.

YOU DESERVE AN AWARD! marry me :wub:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

1."u guys" (atrl)ddd

2.most of those songs still slay everyone (s-xx dreams arua applause venus g.u.y)

3.of course itunes festival slayd wine was better s-x dream was better (it's still good) dope was better and Jewels N' Drugs didnt sound so out of place

so yeah most of those songs are still praised by many  :gaycat:

and  ARTPOP didnt really flop 2 m ww is good it looked like a flop bcuz it wasnt platinum in usa and it didnt have 4 top 10's

others are selling the same but gaga sold 7 million with ehr last album so ARTPOP looked bad compared to that

TimisaMonster

I stanned for the album...just not the era

Difference ...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

SwineFest was P E R F E C T I O N :giveup:

But yeah it seemed like everyone would love at least 1 song from ARTPOP before it didn't debut with 1 million copies sold in its first week

Redstreak

Maybe that just showed people were excited at getting new stuff and let the new-ness influence how they felt?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RainingOnMe

Honestly Swinefest versions were so much better than what was released. All the songs had a huge potential but in the end the production and vocals seemed to be rushed and overproduced which ruined the experience for me, nothing to do with it flopping.

Creyk

Mess at using ATRL opinions of non-gaga fans to shame GGD Gaga stans :cryga:

Anyway if you think about it for a moment, it actually makes sense. Music is different the first time you listen to it because you are excited about it. As time passes and you listen to the music more, it ages. Your opinion about it can change and then of course you say different things about it. To me, ARTPOP aged badly to the point where I can't enjoy most songs on it anymore, I put them on and I only hear noise but I don't enjoy it. It's not like I'm happy that it's this way but it just is 

RebeldeFaith

Many people still like ARTPOP. I think what killed it was the era: Venus not being a single nor having a video; DWUW video/collab scandal; management change; G.U.Y flopped; not as much promo as her past eras; etc.

ARTPOP is a diamond but some people prefer pearls. We are not the ones to judge that. I think Gaga herself knows that and that's why she's working harder this time in order to give her fans a new jewel.

Something something idk

Best thread in awhile. This happens every single time Gaga had a "flop". GUY was obviously the fan favorite along with Gypsy. Now so many people dislike that song. Hilarious :toofunny: 

artpopmess

This is just excitement. She had been gone for 2,5 years. Everything sounded fresh and nice. Too bad they didn't have longevity. I can still bop to Hair but can't even stand one song off ARTPOP that isn't Applause or DWUW

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Many people still like ARTPOP. I think what killed it was the era: Venus not being a single nor having a video; DWUW video/collab scandal; management change; G.U.Y flopped; not as much promo as her past eras; etc.

ARTPOP is a diamond but some people prefer pearls. We are not the ones to judge that. I think Gaga herself knows that and that's why she's working harder this time in order to give her fans a new jewel.

​1. Venus is pretentious. :eww:

2. ARTPOP is pretentious.

3. G.U.Y. shouldn't be a single, it's cute but not really single-material. 

4. This 'jewel' you're talking about is a mess. This 'jewel' has some :wtf: lyrics:

Donatella

Walk down the runway, but don't puke, It's okay
You just had a salad today, Boulangerie
Just ask your gay friends their advice, before you
Get a spray tan on Holiday, in Taipei

Mary Jane Holland

I know that Mom and Dad think I'm a mess
But it's alright, because
I am rich as piss

-

But believe whatever makes you feel better, dear. 

Archived