đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You guys LOVED ARTPOP before it "flopped" [Receipts]

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I liked it and I still do...how it did commercially or critically is irrelevant for me...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Hot and bothered? How old are you? Clearly you're young if you feel the need to expose people. You're onviously not over it if you keep getting mad about people not liking the album. I like ARTPOP and for me it never flopped because it went number one and even ifnit didnt i would still like it but if other people dont like it then thats not my issue. 

​Clearly you don't know me, so back the hell off.. i'm 21 and i'm having fun on the internet and i'm not worried about it, i had nothing to do with me having a "major issue" with people not liking the album and  again why are you so hot and bothered ? this is not a serious thread, its just funny to see how people changed their minds.. now get the f*ck out of my pole and take the stick out of your ass thanks.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

JgHaus78

I love ARTPOP with all of my heart because of it's failure, she still believed in that album even if it wasn't successful and that is true artistry.

The real reversed warholian expedition that happened in that era was when the predicted-first-week sales came out, the threads transformation from "how many Grammys do you think ARTPOP will win?" To "does ARTPOP deserve a Grammy?" Pffffff 

[inappropriate gif removed]

Omg this gif, I can't.. :lmao: 

Bloody

I can send you a list of those assholes

​I'll be here for this anytime. 

VelmaDinkley

​Clearly you don't know me, so back the hell off.. i'm 21 and i'm having fun on the internet and i'm not worried about it, i had nothing to do and i did this, agai why are you so hot and bothered ? this is not a serious thread, its just funny to see how people change their minds.. now get the f*ck out of my pole and take the stick out of your ass thanks.

You're the one cussing me out right now so clearly you're the one hot and bothered.

Blue Jeans

You're the one cussing me out right now so clearly you're the one hot and bothered.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

And Everyone who 'hates' ARTPOP and think it's actually bad, I just got to their profile status feed and go back to November 2nd (when the album leaked) or iTunes festival date and read their profile posts and oh boy I never get disappointed, there goes a new b---h in my fake list TirKODS.gif

Bloody

I wish I could find those posts where Donatella was being praised as a heavenly bop, now it's apparently the worst song :madge: 

Goosey

I liked MANiCURE and Aura but was underwhelmed by the rest :emma:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

venusian

I've always loved ARTPOP this fanbase are hypocritical 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

I don't know about anyone else, but for me EDM is one of thos genres that sounds amazing on the first few listens but gets old fast as the more it gets played, whereas BTW is far more timeless, I still love the less EDM songs on ARTPOP though (plus Swine and Donatella give me a headache now lol)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Stefani328

Stans especially the ones on ATRL love everything until the album isn't doing so great. If the album sells like hotcakes, every single stan is in love with it. Then, you have the people that care about the music and not sells, and may not have enjoyed the music.

I still love ARTPOP. I don't love it as much as TFM, but I don't regret buying it. Enjoy the music.

Archived