Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga getting Ponies in the summer! Instagram (4/17)

Jed

Featured Posts

But if she's putting ponies in the stable, where's Starlight supposed to live? :koons:

Inb4 Asia murders the ponies in a jealous rage when Gaga doesn't pay her much attention :giveup:  

How about Leona? Poor ha. :ohno: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So she was gardening, and now she has a stable for horses, does she still remember she's a singer?

In my opinion that's a pretty selfish attitude to have. She's already given us so much of her life I think she should be allowed to pursue her own life goals without us berating her for it. Or does she need you to post a selfie with RedOne every two days just to satisfy your curiosity.

Bradley

In my opinion that's a pretty selfish attitude to have. She's already given us so much of her life I think she should be allowed to pursue her own life goals without us berating her for it. Or does she need you to post a selfie with RedOne every two days just to satisfy your curiosity.

​Apparently that was a joke. You think I'm not happy that she's enjoying her life?

​Apparently that was a joke. You think I'm not happy that she's enjoying her life?

Sorry I really thought for a second you were serious :derpga:

Bradley

Sorry I really thought for a second you were serious :derpga:

​It's okay, I can be bad sometimes at presenting my thoughts. :creepflop:

Archived