wiltedbliss 915 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jed 7,716 Posted April 15, 2015 Author Share Posted April 15, 2015 I'm not female so I can't be certain, but I am of the belief that just because someone gets a period doesn't mean they become some wild warmongering fiend There are so many people making out that the difference between women on and off their period is like a Jekyll and hyde transformation also it's as if Hilary is going to get her period any time soon? Homegirl's daughter has a daughter I think it's safe to say she's post menopausal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xoxo cupcakke 4,781 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 also it's as if Hilary is going to get her period any time soon? Homegirl's daughter has a daughter I think it's safe to say she's post menopausal OMG. How inadverdently ageist yet hilariously funny and oh so true of you LOL Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bear 7,515 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 also it's as if Hilary is going to get her period any time soon? Homegirl's daughter has a daughter I think it's safe to say she's post menopausal Exactly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mills 446 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 ...but with the hormones we have there is no way we should be able to start a war. Yes I run my own business and I love it and I am great at it BUT that is not the same as being the President, that should be left to a man, a good, strong, honorable manWhat a pile of BS. Any great manager will likely succeed as being a great president or any chief executive of any country, period. And why should it be a top concern for someone to be able to start a war when it's far more productive to prevent one from starting? Also, women can be 'good, strong, honorable" too for them to be able to lead a nation and run a government, if only given the same chance like any 'good, strong, honorable' man on Earth. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,659 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 The hormones argument is still used by these people? Jeez, they should do some research already instead of spreading such nonesense. And to say that only a man can be a 'good, strong and honorable' president is just... Ugh! Lord have mercy! One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 I think history would (and will) disagree with her tremendously, but I get the feeling she isn't too educated. I noticed she tried to use her religion as an excuse...really? She may want to delve further into the Bible to see what it has to say about women and their status. By the way, Hilary is a Christian.Men get hormonal too. So what? I think we have had enough male Presidents who have shown exceedingly bad judgement, not to mention several current male politicians who have shown they have ABSOLUTELY no business being in ANY position of power. I expect we shall be seeing her on Fox News any day now. I expect all the hosts that were rooting for Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin will be agreeing ecstatically with her (they've already started their s-xist, ageist campaign against Hilary). I just hope she has the required tight skirted uniform. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jed 7,716 Posted April 15, 2015 Author Share Posted April 15, 2015 OMG. How inadverdently ageist yet hilariously funny and oh so true of you LOL Brb gotta go look up the average age of women when they hit menopause to make sure I wasn't being too ageist Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bloody 64,632 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 The real question is: Will women ever be equal to men? It all starts from there.No unfortunately, they'll need more years to be equal to men.I've got 2 sisters and I've learnt to respect women, but not every man does that and it's sad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jed 7,716 Posted April 15, 2015 Author Share Posted April 15, 2015 Brb gotta go look up the average age of women when they hit menopause to make sure I wasn't being too ageist http://www.medicinenet.com/menopause/page2.htm Apparently it can go to as late as 60 but Hilary is 67. It's still a ridiculous ****ing argument. Obama was very young when he went in and I want a woman to be able to be elected at such a young age as well (if she's qualified). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CannaeDrive 3,412 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 Hatshepsut, Empress Irene of Athens, Isabella I of Castile, Queen Elizabeth I, Catherine the Great and many others say hello.There are so many other reasons than being a female with so called "hormone issues" if you want to make a case for H. Clinton not being worthy of the presidency. "Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jed 7,716 Posted April 15, 2015 Author Share Posted April 15, 2015 Hatshepsut, Empress Irene of Athens, Isabella I of Castile, Queen Elizabeth I, Catherine the Great and many others say hello.There are so many other reasons than being a female with so called "hormone issues" if you want to make a case for H. Clinton not being worthy of the presidency.exactly. I wouldn't have (and don't have) a problem with people disagreeing with Clinton being elected as long as they give a good reply. If you think the Benghazi/email fiasco is bad then that's definitely enough to eliminate her from your mind.. But to say "she hates america" or "her hormones aren't right" is ignorant as hell Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hausofmike 127 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT 2016 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haroon 49,685 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 It's pretty worrying that a woman thinks like this of her own kind, you'd imagine that after experiencing some negative patriarchal effects that it'd spur a person further towards wanting women to be in positions of power to prove the naysayers wrong Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted April 15, 2015 Share Posted April 15, 2015 This b---h should remain the CEO of her small ass company and stop pretending to be a scientist. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.