💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Help sponsor bikes [Born This Way Foundation]

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

This seems like such an awsome idea, and they could take it to several other cities as well...Some cities have a large bicycle community... Seattle, New York, Boston, San Diego Denver  to name a few.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bad Bromance

I live in Chicago and would totally do it but aren't they looking for a hefty dollar amount?  I thought I read it's $1,000 USD per bike.  I can't justify spending that much money on something.  Even if it's Gaga, whom I love with all my heart.  I make decent money but $1,000 USD is a little too much for my budget.:dead:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Woolfsmck

I live in Chicago and would totally do it but aren't they looking for a hefty dollar amount?  I thought I read it's $1,000 USD per bike.  I can't justify spending that much money on something.  Even if it's Gaga, whom I love with all my heart.  I make decent money but $1,000 USD is a little too much for my budget.:dead:

​I think th price has a little to do with demand.  Gaga is still popular enough that she gets rushed by reporters and photographers , add fans and it gets dangous to the point she could get trampled.  People don't do it on purpose really, its all the people in the back pushing and shoving creating momentum that the people in the front can't stop. 

High prices thin out the demand to managable levels.  Since its charity, people who can afford this kind of spending ususally get a tax break too.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bad Bromance

​I think th price has a little to do with demand.  Gaga is still popular enough that she gets rushed by reporters and photographers , add fans and it gets dangous to the point she could get trampled.  People don't do it on purpose really, its all the people in the back pushing and shoving creating momentum that the people in the front can't stop. 

High prices thin out the demand to managable levels.  Since its charity, people who can afford this kind of spending ususally get a tax break too.

​Yeah, this is true, you do get a nice tax break.  If only I could spend the $1,000!  I'm already spending like $400 (my bf and I) to go see her and Tony Bennet for the C2C tour, I cannot spend more even though I'm dying to participate.   :dead:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Nicole

If I lived there I would definitely consider it but I'm across an ocean :') Seems like I good cause and can't wait to see how it turns out

Archived