💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's Aged Look versus Katy Perry in One That Got Away

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Remember Katy Perry's video for One That Got Away? How she portrayed an older version of herself? If Lady Gaga did a similar concept where she presents herself as an older woman, do you think it would be flamebait for the Gaga haters and Katy fans? 

myOWNtable

:emma: 

​Oh my gosh.  :gayhat:  I love the SNL look though.  So cute and so accurate.  I think if Gaga really did the aged look in a video she would do it better :Chica:

I'm not sure anyone would call her out as copying Katy, because hey, is anything Katy does really important?   I'll admit I'm impressed by how her crew made her look in the Birthday video, though.  :lolly: 

ARTPOPchamp

But I'm talking about a music video where Gaga presents herself in old woman makeup and things like that. I also think Lady Gaga possibly has plans to do an army theme for a video - in camouflage and that whole bit with war, but I think it could be flamebait for the Katy fans because of Part of Me video. And also for madonna fans because of American Life. Even though people have done themes like this a lot, Gaga would probably become the target of the group of Madonna and Katy fans who like to compare everything their fave does to what Gaga does. 

evgenigerm2

​

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Ladey Gagz

I bet the majority still thinks she's 50 anyways so lel. 

She's not? :confused: 

:derpga: 

Archived