💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a rework of a Gaga classic ?

Versace

Would you be here for a rework of a Gaga classic?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for a rework of a Gaga classic?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the song

Featured Posts

Versace

Basically like the rework of Beyoncé's Crazy In Love which was featured on the fifty shades of grey sound track. This rework slayed me to shreds I would say it's as good as the original if not better. It's very dark, intense and especially haunting where as the original song has a completely different vibe. It's like taking a hit and turning it into the opposite of what it is to create a masterpiece from a masterpiece.

Gaga Classics that I think have the most potential to be reworked (Gaga Classics in my opinion at this stage of her career should be from TF-BTW) .

Poker Face (I feel a supernatural vibe can be bought to this if reworked see Kesha's supernatural or Katy's E.T)

Paparazzi (A Darker version, the slayage)

Bad Romance (A lighter version, more melodic without the hooks)

Dance In The Dark (EDM make over anyone, club banger)

Born This Way (Jazz makeover, like Bang Bang)

You&I (Haunting version, with spooky piano sounds)

Scheisse  (A lighter version, more melodic without the gibrish)

Note: imagine if DITD or Scheisse get reworked and we finally get the one that got away as a single, dreams.

mister max

not sure about it, it depends on the song

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pure Adrenaline

mmm no

but if somewhen in the future this happen better be the mess that is BTW's production and make it piano ballad like it should have been :fame: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bad Bromance

I'd be here for it.  Especially for DITD or Scheisse!!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

bayonse

u lost me with "Bad Romance (A lighter version, more melodic without the hooks)"

no more parties in LA

Fiona Apple

u lost me with "Bad Romance (A lighter version, more melodic without the hooks)"

​this:excuseme:

Tropico

YES!

It gives songs a new feel entirely. Love them. 

The 50 Shades version of Crazy in Love slays me effortlessly. :music: 

I'd be hear for a slower, more theatrical version of Aura. With use of an orchestra. Maybe Lana could sing it. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Versace

​No she's done this live somewhere before it was  sort of acoustic but not quite it was beyond beautiful if I find it i'll post it here.

Edit: Found it yay

it's not quite acoustic, she changed the melody quite much, the electronic guitars also give it a new vibe. it's from the beginning up to 1:22 mark.

Chromatislaps

I'd be here for Aura with better lyrics and a better vocal melody for the verses...so she can finally have the song that >>>  Pokerface, Judas, Bad Romance, Scheisse, Gypsy and TEOG 

Archived