?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• BLONDE SOUTH
    • GARDEN PANTY
    • MUFFIN

Featured Posts

Haroon

That line from Heavy Metal Lover is one of the highlights of Born This Way :legend: That creepy and sultry way she says it :flutter: I do like that verse of Venus but that vaginal reference doesn't seem cute to me, it reminds me more of weeds than a bed of flora :sweat: 

Garden Panty. Blonde south always kinda grossed me out tbh :dead: 

​Really? I always thought Garden Panty was kind of gross considering she refers her pubes as a garden.:toofunny: 

mister max

where is muffin :later:

edit: yaaaaaaaas #justice4gagasmuffin :monsterpaw:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

codymonster

​Really? I always thought Garden Panty was kind of gross because she refers her pubes as a garden.:toofunny: 

True :lmao: I dunno, I remember it always made me a little awks to hear the blonde south line when I first got BTW, and garden panty never fazed me. 

mister max

​Oh yes, added ;) 

​#justice4gagasmuffin  :monsterpaw:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

True :lmao: I dunno, I remember it always made me a little awks to hear the blonde south line when I first got BTW, and garden panty never fazed me. 

​Well "blonde south" is def. more direct, garden panty can either be a pube-full vagina or floral panties. 

sarahb

​Well "blonde south" is def. more direct, garden panty can either be a pube-full vagina or floral panties. 

​That's what I kinda thought it meant, like in this photo. I never even considered the other option :flop:  

Archived