question

Your opinions on Taylor Kinney?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

He's definitely easy on the eyes and from the interviews I've seen he seems a very sympathetic, down to earth guy :)  

And to answer to OP, I personally wouldn't like (too many) interviews with both of them

Bad Bromance

His a GREAT actor. I love Chicago Fire and watch it every week! He's my fave character, along with Casey. :nick: 

His also a very nice man. He makes Gaga very happy and I appreciate that. 

He's perfect. 

​Yaaaaassssss!!!!!!  I love Kelly Severide and Matt Casey on Chicago Fire!!  :legend: Like you, I watch this show every Tuesday night.  Being a native Chicagoan, there's no way I'd miss a show about my beautiful city.  Chicago PD is another great show!    :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Slade

He's hot as f*** and seems like he's super caring and genuinely in love with Gaga. They honestly feel like a perfect match for me, and I'm hoping their marriage lasts. I'm positive that it will, actually.

Bad Bromance

​and thick :gum:

​And juicy!   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

nickkoko

He's great! I absolutely love Chicago Fire, and I'm glad they ended up meeting. They look really cute together from what I've seen <3

Bradley

They seem really into each other. And he seems so laid back!

I really appreciate men in the entertainment biz who are either super fine like Taylor that do not let their ego or "stud" status get out of control. Taylor seems really chill to me. Just a laid back, fun guy. That's DAMN s-xy. Even guys that aren't *that* great in the "looks" department can have huge female fan bases because of characters they play, and it makes them hotter when you find out that the actor is actually a really friendly, laid back guy.I myself, usually don't go for the overtly pretty boys because most turn out to be absolute assholes and divas. But that doesn't seem the case with Taylor. I think Gaga made a great choice. Taylor seems genuinely into her and not at all threatened by her success. He also doesn't seem to be a fame *****, which is rare for many actors I've met. 

I wouldn't mind if he did an interview or two. 

​I agree with you but I have to point out that Jamie Dornan, one of the most beautiful men on earth isn't like that at all. He's really humble and modest, and has an attractive personality which is not quite similar with Taylor's. He's also really friendly but you can't see it because he's freaking shy in real life.

Bradley

he's deffo "daddy" monster :flirt:

gaga's vagina has been blessed by his holy semen tbh

​that's the weirdest expression I've ever heard

Nicole

He seems like a nice guy. I've seen + read a few interviews and he seems really respectful + humble and has stayed that way even though he's gotten more spotlight especially since becoming engaged to gaga. he never seems to talk about her so it's obvious he cares for her and their relationship as a private thing. He comes out as really shy and I find that adorable lol

VersaceKing

I like this boy. It's seems that Gaga is very happy around him, and that they'll have happy marriage.

Bradley

I mean you don't just become a big movie actor. Television is one thing but film is so much harder to break into.

I like him. He seems to really care about Gaga and wants to protect her. Gaga :"I'm his baby" and I love that. He will protect her and help her stay strong through the upcoming years. Even if an era about her divorce would be pretty interesting I truly hope that they are together for life. I love that he has cried while watching her perform and I love that he's called her Stefani since the beginning. I think she made a really good choice. Lol I don't think he is exactly thrilled he just took on millions of children calling him daddy monster but us and Gaga are a package deal. I think he knows that and is okay with it. Tony seems to think he will be a big movie actor too.. I hope he can have Chris Pratt level stardom. Marrying Gaga does propel him further into prominence so it is likely that he will get some more big roles in the coming years.

​Chris Pratt is phuqing huge right now. And Taylor and Gaga actually met Pratt not long ago, I hope they get to do movies together, since Gaga is slowly breaking into the movie market. I mean if Rihanna can do it, why can't Gaga? Taylor has the typical Hollywood/appearance, and his acting skills aren't that bad, so I don't get why movie roles aren't offered to him.

Little sl*ts. :toofunny: Just for one second stop dreaming that you are in bed with Gaga's boyfriend. 

​Deal with it. It's the nature of Gaga. We are little monsters after all. We have the same tastes as our mother's.

I cringed so hard every time someone call Taylor Daddy Monster.. like no.. that sounds :awkney: as ****. 

OT: He seems like a great guy (great actor too). ​

But he is our daddy, not just the daddy but the daddy :hor:

What she meant about a lesbian is because when lesbians tried to flirt with her she felt like a girl, because they were so straightforward and honest, and they did know what a girl likes or something.

Taylor wasn't afraid of who Gaga was in terms of celebrity/popularity and stuff. He just went for it in a honest way.

On topic: I think he's hot too, and he seems like a good boyfriend. Because Gaga has him in her life still after so many years :)

​I need Taylor to teach me those skills.

Ray of Light

Am I the only one that feels bewildered by him? I feel something so blurred and hazy when I see him and Gaga together, and I simply don't understand. I hope it's something aimless and fictitious - but I just don't know man. He seems like a great man for Gaga... 

Creyk

I'm not really interested in him to be honest

He's okay.

The only way I'd cheer for him if he inspired Gaga to write the best songs of her life, Luc Carl was an AMAZING muse (Poker Face, Let Love Down), but we didn't see many songs about their relationship yet. The description of Temple was amazing but we didn't get it. I personally don't like DWUW but I know many do. And well, Gypsy is a great song of course, although It's kind of cliche I get how it applies to their relationship. 

But there is one thing. I hope that Daddy Monsters proposal inspired Gaga BIG time and made her write the love song of the decade which will slay us all when LG5 finally comes out.

Archived