performance

Marina & The Diamonds at Coachella 2015

Staryu

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

​I kind of feel like Electra Heart has overshadowed Froot tbh.

I'm really happy she made this record tho.

I don't think so. Froots been received much more positively and is her first top 10 in the u.s.

I think Electra Heart got more attention on like tumblr and stuff though. At least at first.

Also, those 4 songs weren't her whole set. They only streamed 4 performances for some reason. She also performed Froot and I Am Not A Robot. Who knows what else, I guess we'll find out later.

Its like with Azealias set, they cut off the last 2 or 3 songs on the stream.

Cody Draco

I don't think so. Froots been received much more positively and is her first top 10 in the u.s.

I think Electra Heart got more attention on like tumblr and stuff though. At least at first.

Also, those 4 songs weren't her whole set. They only streamed 4 performances for some reason.

​Born To Die : Ultraviolence :: Electra Heart : Froot

That's just how I feel though. :shrug:

blacklistedd

​Born To Die : Ultraviolence :: Electra Heart : Froot

That's just how I feel though. :shrug:

​Did you mean your personal ranking or how you feel theyve been received?

blacklistedd

​no, apparently she did Savages and Primadonna and who knows what else before I'm A Ruin

​I Am Not A Robot, Froot,......to be continued

Cody Draco

​Did you mean your personal ranking or how you feel theyve been received?

​How I feel they've been received and what each artist is "known" for.

Born to Die was more popular than Ultraviolence and Electra Heart was more popular than Froot.

Cody Draco

​no, apparently she did Savages and Primadonna and who knows what else before I'm A Ruin

​Okay, well that was the setlist I could find so feel free to compile one.

I don't know where to get that info from.:shrug:

blacklistedd

​How I feel they've been received and what each artist is "known" for.

​But Froot has been so much more positively received than Electra Heart. Electra Heart was kind of panned by critics and fans alike. I feel like the fans that really liked Electra Heart are very vocal about it though, which is why it seems like its preferred?

But Electra Heart as of right now definitely seems like more of her staple in terms of what shes known for. Probably because she campaigned for mainstream airplay.

​apparently she also did Hollywood :giveup:

let me check if i can make out the whole setlist

Cody Draco

​But Froot has been so much more positively received than Electra Heart. Electra Heart was kind of panned by critics and fans alike. I feel like the fans that really liked Electra Heart are very vocal about it though, which is why it seems like its preferred?

But Electra Heart as of right now definitely seems like more of her staple in terms of what shes known for. Probably because she campaigned for mainstream airplay.

​Ultraviolence was more positively received than Born to Die as well. That is not the only thing I'm looking at when I come to my conclusion of which album is each artist's defining work so far. It's not even about which album is better/more prefered. It's which album garnered the most attention. Which album was more distinctive. Which album was the first to solidify the artist. I guess it is opinion based. :shrug:

ItsTommyBitch

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ONLY STREAMED 4 ****ING SONGS OFF HER SET!!!! DO THEY NOT KNOW SHE'S THE BEST ARTIST AT THAT WHOLE FESTIVAL?!? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: 

​Your avi's face says this perfectly :lmao: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

blacklistedd

​Ultraviolence was more positively received than Born to Die as well. That is not the only thing I'm looking at when I come to my conclusion of which album is each artist's defining work so far. It's not even about which album is better/more prefered. It's which album garnered the most attention. Which album was more distinctive. Which album was the first to solidify the artist. I guess it is opinion based. :shrug:

​I didn't disagree with you though in terms of which album shes more known for.

Cody Draco

​I didn't disagree with you though in terms of which album shes more known for.

​Oh okay. I'm not trying to put Froot down, I love it. :laughga:

​a fan who watched the stream likely posted that, we'd have to wait until someone who was there goes home and hopefully fills the rest in

Archived