Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Welcome Son Silas Randall

Dolev

Featured Posts

It’s official: Justin Timberlake will be passing on his suit and tie.

The singer and his wife, actress Jessica Biel, have welcomed their first child, sonSilas Randall Timberlake, their reps confirm to PEOPLE exclusively.

Reps say mom and baby are doing well and dad is “ecstatic.” Further details are being kept private at this time.

After months of keeping Biel’s pregnancy under wraps, Timberlake finally confirmed (on his 34th birthday in January) that the couple were expecting a baby together.

“Thank you EVERYONE for the Bday wishes! This year, I’m getting the GREATEST GIFT EVER. CAN’T WAIT,” he captioned a photo of himself kissing Biel’s bare baby belly.

According to Timberlake’s hashtags, the couple were making guesses as to the s-x, after opting to keep it a delivery surprise.

Weeks before she gave birth, Biel, 33, celebrated her own birthday — and Timberlake once again took to Instagram to shower his wife with love.

“Happy Bday to the sweetest, most GORGEOUS, goofiest, most BAD-ASS chick I know. You make me smile ’til it hurts. I love you like crazy,” he wrote.

And the shoutouts continued as Timberlake picked up the innovator award at the iHeartRadio Music Awards on March 29, calling Biel his “best friend and favorite collaborator.”

“I can’t wait to see our greatest creation yet,” he said. “Daddy’s heading home right now to innovate by learning how to change a poopy diaper and get my swaddle on!”

Source

SychosSoChic

I have my own personal reason for just hating their name choice :lmao: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Teal Ambition

Awwww congratulations to them, I'm so happy!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Alien Tulip

I never knew he was married to jessica biel lol. I guess I live in my own fantasy bubble where I still hope one day that britney and justin will get back together because they were like the cutest couple in the early 2000s.

Kacey Elizabeth

Let just hope that Britney is not thinking about him anymore :lolgaga: Poor Brit :hills:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Robinladen

Let just hope that Britney is not thinking about him anymore :lolgaga: Poor Brit :hills:

​People still rather talking about Britney instead of him on his articles. Poor Justin. :hills:

Kacey Elizabeth

​People still rather talking about Britney instead of him on his articles. Poor Justin. :hills:

I love Britney. I am just joking around :pole:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

I was actually wondering the other day if he was every going to have a son/daughter

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

nikola

congrats!!!!!!...i dont like the name tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived