Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

Russian man will become subject of first human head transplant


Remus

Featured Posts

mister max

One second iam gaga suddenly. Madonna on me!

I would degintly try it if i have a disease that could kill my in ln a year

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Goosey

Why doesn't he try it on some chimps first? :duck:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump
Link to post
Share on other sites

Noah X

I would want a new muscular body with a big d***k then I can just do p*rn and get paid

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Palutena

That's a bit...extreme

iIFk6k3.png

 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LoveandMagic

Interesting. I didn't envision this as a successful type of procedure for at least another twenty years, though I hope for this Russian gentleman's sake it works. Even if the transplant is a success I imagine there will still be several more years in the experimental/testing phase before there's a large enough guarentee that it will work with the public or even getting several countries to approve of the procedure. Then it will be astronomically expensive. 

I would much rather they find a cure for wasting diseases and paralysis myself. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...