music news

Co-writer: American Oxygen took over a year to write, inspired by Bruce Springsteen

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Interesting read. I'm glad they are very happy with the song (a year, wow!) but I think it's a little disheartening that there wasn't any personal one on one time spent together to create it. I guess that's how it's done now but when ever I think of writers with an artist I always imagine them in the studio together, bouncing stuff off one another, improvising and experimenting, feeding off each others energy and vibe and that's how the magic is made. No shade at Rihanna or her team at all but I'm a little disappointed. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Hecturr

Interesting read. I'm glad they are very happy with the song (a year, wow!) but I think it's a little disheartening that there wasn't any personal one on one time spent together to create it. I guess that's how it's done now but when ever I think of writers with an artist I always imagine them in the studio together, bouncing stuff off one another, improvising and experimenting, feeding off each others energy and vibe and that's how the magic is made. No shade at Rihanna or her team at all but I'm a little disappointed. 

​Not sure that many artists do that anymore except gaga 

migamiga

X ambassadors is literally my favorite band right now! You guys have to check em out! Start with "love song d--g song" 

:pole:

LoveandMagic

​Not sure that many artists do that anymore except gaga 

​I think that's a real shame.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Psychedelic

A year for that song? I mean it's good but nothing so phenomenal that would take tha long :air: 

Whispering

They spent a year on this song? :shocked:

The lyrics are really basic and repeat the same words and phrases over and over. I wouldn't admit it took me a year to write that! 

elijahfan

It took a year to come up with that:air:

​Right.......... Sometimes, when you spend too much time on something, it's not necessarily a good sign.

Archived