Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Britney posts Pretty Girls lyrics + pic on set of music video

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Yanko

those lyrics are meh

they look good tho

they make a great couple :heart: both pretty faces in pop music nothing more :heart: at least britney had impact and her past is iconic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

She has lip synced many times, most famously when she 'sang' for Obama. She has also took a little extra credit for writing :green: don't throw bricks in a glass house

Let's not compare the rare occasions Beyoncé has lipsynced to the numerous, frequent and consistent times Britney's lip synced. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yanko

​Wow. 1 song was rumored to be unwritten. Oh terrible :lmao: you would think that someone who "writes" their own music would have a a hit or be relevant. Now stop quoting me XD

​god ur delusional

I expect the chorus to be something like:

"We are pretty girls-girls

We are pretty girls-girls

We run the world-world

Because we a pretty girls (Can't Touch Us)"

​I was thinking the same (almost) :Jase:

Let's not compare the rare occasions Beyoncé has lipsynced to the numerous, frequent and consistent times Britney's lip synced. 

​I love Britney, but anyone who compares Beyonce's talents with Britney's is insane :spin: 

The Child

​This a topic about Britney, not about your ****ing thief bleachonce :what:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I just love her look tbh ! :excited2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Here's her full look :

Archived