Vernier 3,786 Posted April 9, 2015 Share Posted April 9, 2015 I wonder if they'll like Venus (And yes I know "alien lifeform" here is more likely to be in form of bacteria than actual humanoid aliens) Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted April 9, 2015 Share Posted April 9, 2015 It could be anytime. Next decade might be too long or too short.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterOfSpain 8,331 Posted April 9, 2015 Share Posted April 9, 2015 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted April 9, 2015 Share Posted April 9, 2015 Yeah our sun is pretty small compared to others. This is 'Canis Majoris', it's in the Milky Way and it's huge It's mind boggling when you think about it! Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AM98GJ 3,086 Posted April 9, 2015 Share Posted April 9, 2015 I hope they're developed and intelligent and peaceful I'm not here for a few germs tbh OT: finding extraterrestrial life would most likely indicate we can live there too! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,209 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 Nice. Then if we find life it will be all the more frustrating cause we will wanna contact them but will still not have the means or they could just be unintelligent life seeing as that should be easier to find than intellegent life Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,209 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 All I know about Mars was that there were ca--ls containing traces of ice which caused scientists to conclude that Mars once looked very much like Earth. I think one of the farthest planets outside our solar system is expected to be a lot like Earth and that our Sun isn't the biggest star in the galaxy or even the biggest Sun. That's about the extent of my knowledge. What if humans originally lived in mars and a small group migrated to earth when its climate distabalized but becauae it was a small group their civilization reverted because an advanced society cannot be sustained with small groups (not enough specialty covered) and we had to start all over again??? what if that explains why we cant seem to find human remains anywhere near as old as other animals???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
homomo 23,883 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 What if humans originally lived in mars and a small group migrated to earth when its climate distabalized but becauae it was a small group their civilization reverted because an advanced society cannot be sustained with small groups (not enough specialty covered) and we had to start all over again??? what if that explains why we cant seem to find human remains anywhere near as old as other animals???? There's a theory on that! You should read up on it! Super interesting. There's also one on us coming from Venus too! Although highly unlikely, and I believe we originate on Earth, I still love hearing about those types of things! Makes you wonder. 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faux 2,190 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 They will most likely find some kind of bugs or tiny slugs not expecting intelligent life Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pure Adrenaline 1,518 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 meaning: "NASA will decide to release their knowledge of Alien life by 2025" It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pure Adrenaline 1,518 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 Yeah our sun is pretty small compared to others. This is 'Canis Majoris', it's in the Milky Way and it's huge me looking at this : It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted April 10, 2015 Share Posted April 10, 2015 What if humans originally lived in mars and a small group migrated to earth when its climate distabalized but becauae it was a small group their civilization reverted because an advanced society cannot be sustained with small groups (not enough specialty covered) and we had to start all over again??? what if that explains why we cant seem to find human remains anywhere near as old as other animals???? I feel like I watched a movie recently like that! Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.