💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Avengers: Age of Ultron will not have a post-credit scene

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Writer-director Joss Whedon says there won’t be a post-credits scene in Ultron because he felt there was no way to top the post-battle shawarma scene from the last one. “We all came at it separately—we don’t want to chase that,” Whedon says. “That was a jewel and a weird little quirk. “

“There will be a tag,” Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige clarifies. That is, there will be a short, epilogue-like scene that pops up shortly after the credits start. “But there’s not a post-post-credit scene.”

“There is nothing at the very end. And that’s not a fake-out,” Whedon says. “We want people to know so they don’t sit there for 10 minutes and then go: ‘Son of a b---h! I’ll kill them!’”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/07/avengers-age-ultron-wont-have-post-credit-scene-joss-whedon-says

The **** :fthis::fthis::fthis:

#goseeavengersintheaters

who will love me when the night is over

Tropico

That's not like Marvel at all. Very disappointed. :madge: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

I never saw that shawarma scene :dies: I saw the one with the evil Jedi alien thing, but I didn't stay later for the shawarma one, just saw it on YouTube now though :toofunny: 

I'm probably still gonna be sat there for 10mins after the movie anyway, just absorbing the amazingness that I'd endured for the previous 2hrs and putting my body back together after the obliteration :giveup: 

Spock

I never saw that shawarma scene :dies: I saw the one with the evil Jedi alien thing, but I didn't stay later for the shawarma one, just saw it on YouTube now though :toofunny: 

I'm probably still gonna be sat there for 10mins after the movie anyway, just absorbing the amazingness that I'd endured for the previous 2hrs and putting my body back together after the obliteration :giveup: 

​That's what was so genius about it. Tony Stark mentions shawarma like five times during the entire movie :toofunny:
(and that Jedi alien is Thanos, the Guardians of the Galaxy bad guy and main Marvel Universe villain haha)

Pure Adrenaline

:bye: :bye: :bye:

I was waiting for that spidey announcement :bye:

I'm disgusted Marvel .... what a travesty :bye: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ferrer Zorola

so there is going to be one just not at the end of the credits 

LIFE IS GOOD

Spock

I was waiting for that spidey announcement :bye:

​I KNOW! how dare they play with us like that :giveup:

inb4 there really is a scene lol

Hellspont

i mean the first avengers one was cute and fun but it wasnt really worth waiting 10 minutes, im fine with just a tag towards the beginning

Pure Adrenaline

​I KNOW! how dare they play with us like that :giveup:

inb4 there really is a scene lol

​I will still wait probably :madge: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

darkchylde

They better compensate with a Black Widow movie or I'm suing.

Vernier

Or maybe it's just a trick to get people not to wait, therefore missing the scene :gum: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived