• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

​Jo's acc is the only real one bc it's gaga's

​I'm not talking about Jo's account.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

freebit

Not really feeling those lyrics tbh. We don't need another dose of "ratchet" Gaga. However, I still remain excited and hopeful for new material in general. 

lego

Not really feeling those lyrics tbh. We don't need another dose of "ratchet" Gaga. However, I still remain excited and hopeful for new material in general. 

I hope those are not lyrics. :pray:

FreePalestine

Bad Bromance

​Well, think about what we would have thought if Gaga would have tweeted the following lyrics about two weeks before the 2009 VMAs.  "I want your ugly, I want your disease.  I want your everything as long as it's free.  I want your love.  Love, love, love, I want your love.  I want your drama the touch of your hand.  I want your leather studded kiss in the sand.  I want your love.  Love, love, love, I want your love."

We would have been like   :what:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PicklePower

:wao::wao::wao:

​:wao:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

DriverMonster

​She had 7000 songs for ARTPOP tho, we don't know if those are the lyrics for an unreleased song. 

7000 hahahaha

Alien Tulip

The Jo account is Gaga herself and has been since 2010. The yuyi account is runned by some 47 year old truck driver man with a beer belly.

Pain of fame1

what do these lyrics mean tho? Can somebody explain? 

Wait is this news to you. I told you I do this. Crew on check. Green on check. U are who you are so you're gettin' dismissed, I am who I am.

tweeted by Jo

Don't act too surprised. You knew it was through. I am who I am and I won't be with you.

tweeted by ARTPOPGAGA

That would be So cutting edge. She needs to do this! Show that she's still ahead of everyone else. 

​I could not disagree with this more. Jo Calderone needs to rest peacefully in the grave for the rest of her career. The act was so cringeworthy and did not get a great reception when she did it at the VMAs.

In fact I can honestly say it was the point that all of my friends that used to like her thought it was too odd and lost interest. 

​I could not disagree with this more. Jo Calderone needs to rest peacefully in the grave for the rest of her career. The act was so cringeworthy and did not get a great reception when she did it at the VMAs.

In fact I can honestly say it was the point that all of my friends that used to like her thought it was too odd and lost interest. 

​Well she could have perfected him in the past few years and come up with great stories for him. He has potentials.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Archived