Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Jo Calderone tweets about RedOne

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​That's just how things usually go with our beloved Gags :spin:

Hidden Content

But it could be different this time around! Maybe she's making us believe we're not getting anything til 2016 and she just surprises us with something this summer :giveup:

​She is working A LOT.So I am sure that it won't be that late.. And I am sure that Gaga doesn't have a formula of releasing albums.. The fact that ARTPOP came at the end of the year means nothing

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

​She is working A LOT.So I am sure that it won't be that late.. And I am sure that Gaga doesn't have a formula of releasing albums.. The fact that ARTPOP came at the end of the year means nothing

​I know but Bobby confirmed recently that there's no new music planned to be released this year...

Fiona Apple

​I know but Bobby confirmed recently that there's no new music planned to be released this year...

​Yeah but it will most likely be in the very early 2016 like born this way. (I still wish for a lead single in 2015 :lolly:)

Schwerk

2) Jo has tweeted 'It's not equal when it's sometimes' before Gaga used those exact same words in her Don't ask Don't tell speech in 2010. He also tweeted he was Born This Way. He posted a pic of his platform shoes before leaving for the Vma's in 2011. And he tweeted Partynauseous lyrics. 

It could be an insider but the writing style just screams Gaga to me. Just look up the few tweets he sent out and I bet you'll feel the same.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

this b---h is testing me

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived