event

2015 Billboard Music Awards - Taylor Swift, 1D, Iggy won big

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​I know he sings live and he's very talented, but he's boring. Paying money to watch someone stand there on a guitar for two hours isn't my cup of tea. 

What's boring is watching someone strut around on stage, pose with some props and sing the same three notes over and over....or swing their fringe custom around while they stand in one place and sing the same three lines over and over. Paying money to watch artists lip sync or watch artists who are average singers, at best, sing songs written for them...is boring and unimpressive. 

Many people actually like to hear and watch artists who sing live and play instruments! 

Dangerous Man

Thank goodness Gagz didn't attend this awful award show. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gianni Versace

1431909674_taylor-swift-billboard-awards

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE HOW WELL DRESSED TAY TAY WAS? :pray: 

​She looks good sans the poorly "i cut my hair myself" teas and weird cleavage situation. 

MANiCURE1295

What's boring is watching someone strut around on stage, pose with some props and sing the same three notes over and over....or swing their fringe custom around while they stand in one place and sing the same three lines over and over. Paying money to watch artists lip sync or watch artists who are average singers, at best, sing songs written for them...is boring and unimpressive. 

Many people actually like to hear and watch artists who sing live and play instruments! 

​Yeah and Navy just said that it isn't their cup of tea, back off.

DrewStevens

Everything was underwhelming.

Britney looked great and the choreo was on point but that lipsync was too obvious. Iggy's vocals were really low and she looked awkward.

Nicki was pretty underwhelming too. The loud ass backing vocals, her not even trying to sing, the lack of props.

Illuminati

1431909674_taylor-swift-billboard-awards

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE HOW WELL DRESSED TAY TAY WAS? :pray: 

​As if she wasn't tall enough this makes her look even taller. Imagine her next to Gaga 

Yanko

i hate how nicki isnt comfortable singing 

she doesnt need that huge ass backing track :rip:  like at least sing some parts

the rapping was on point tho and she looked great 

monsterdreams

I barely knew this was happenings but good for the winners I suppose. Gonna try and watch Pretty Girls performance 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

KaanBTW

Mariah vocals, Pretty Girls pre-recorded performance, Nick performing Jealous (his Bang Bang, i guess) are tragic!

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived